Non-dynamic trading. - page 19

Speculator_:

Already people have reflected. Anything to add?

I would put it this way:

Time is an eternity, the duration of each moment infinitesimally small.

Suggestion.

Time and price - refer to the simplest indicator, as these parameters are not calculated by a machine. And conditionally call it indicator-free.

But everything that is calculated based on the time and price is a complex indicator. And we should conditionally call it as an indicator.

And we exclude robots and Expert Advisors. Because they consist of simple and complex indicators.

tol64:

I would put it this way:

Time is an eternity, the duration of each moment infinitesimally small.

Or time is the killer of all life in the universe.

Speculator_:
Or time is the killer of all life in the universe.
Death is relative. )

barabashkakvn:
Let's move away from the subject of the resource, please.

barabashkakvn

You "stole" my ideas and interpreted my clouds and rain.

And as for the indicator, I say: not only is it impossible to trade without indicators, but you cannot live without them!

P.S. I do not have a Russian education, and therefore allow me to make a correction.

Petros:

barabashkakvn

And as for the indicator, I say: not only is it impossible to trade without indicators, but you cannot live without them!

P.S. I do not have a Russian education, and therefore I authorise you to make a correction.

Not "stolen" anymore.

Petros:

barabashkakvn

P.S. I do not have a Russian education, and therefore I authorise you to make a correction.

Your opinion. Should this chart be considered an indicator or not?

Speculator_:

Suggestion.

Time and price - refer to the simplest indicator, as these parameters are not calculated by a machine. And conditionally call it indicator-free.

But everything that is calculated based on the time and price is a complex indicator. And we should conditionally call it as an indicator.

And we exclude robots and Expert Advisors. Because they consist of simple and complex indicators.

Speculator_:

Your opinion. Should this chart be considered as an indicator or not?

It is, as it shows a graph of price changes

Speculator_:

Suggestion.

In this way we are already moving to the candlestick formation. Any information displayed can be considered as an indicator.

Speculator_:

Your opinion. Does this chart count as an indicator or not?

If you did Buy and tp withyour eyes "closed", then it is a nonindicator trade.

And if there were some benchmarks to open an order and determine the distance to puttp, then you used some indicators

Reason: