Non-dynamic trading. - page 21

The impossibility of creatinga "non-syndicated" EA is proven by those who have never been able to come up with a "non-syndicated" trading algorithm.

===

If I have offended anyone: I apologise in advance.

DC2008:

The impossibility of creatinga "non-syndicated" EA is proven by those who have never been able to come up with a "non-syndicated" trading algorithm.

===

If I have offended anyone: I apologise in advance.

Everything is possible! If only we had enough imagination for everything!

Psychos...

artmedia70:

Psychos...

As if being a nutter was a bad thing

DC2008:

The impossibility of creatinga "non-syndicated" EA is proved by those who have never been able to come up with a "non-syndicated" trading algorithm.

So, no one proves that it is impossible to create a "unsyndicatorless" trading algorithm. That's not what I was talking about. )))

In fact, index-free trading does exist.

But when it is not a human who trades, but a cat or a dog, for example

I will summarise the intermediate results:

• Atechnical indicator - there is a definition
  • Indicator in general - no clear definition
  • Price - not clear
  • Time - not clear
Trading without indicators (i.e. without handles and with a naked chart with only bars) is in principle possible, but in this case calculations are limited to the simplest arithmetic operations - comparing two adjacent values: or the prices of two adjacent bars or the price at two different instants of time.

Indicatorless trading (no charts at all) is easy, works just as well as with indicators, even more reliable.

barabashkakvn:

I will summarise the intermediate results:

• Atechnical indicator - there is a definition
  • Indicator in general - no clear definition
  • Price - not clear
  • Time - not clear
Trading without indicators (i.e. without handles and with a naked chart containing only bars) is in principle possible, but in this case calculations are limited to the simplest arithmetic operations - comparing two adjacent values: either prices of two adjacent bars or prices at two different instants of time.

Consequence: since it is not clear what the price and time are, while the indicator is unclear, the price and time are removed, and we trade using technical indicators.

There is something to that))

Vinin:

In fact, index-free trading does exist.

But when it is not a human, but for example a cat or a dog that trades

In fact, some people trade with indicators like a cat or a dog. In fact, the dispute about the indicators reminds some people that if you do not know notes - you cannot perfectly play a music composition. There are as many non-syndicator trading algorithms as there are based on the analysis of indicators.

Reason: