Who trades hands? - page 7

I trade as it would be difficult or even impossible to write a robot for my system.

I came across an opinion today that I have also voiced elsewhere.

So without robots in "our time" it's not good at all.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I came across an opinion today that I have also expressed elsewhere.

As many people as there are opinions. Some say you can't do without robots. Others say I will always make more money with my hands. And others say that it is impossible to make a robot using my TS. And others say that I have robots working for me, but to keep me from getting bored, I also trade with my hands.

khorosh:
As many people as there are opinions. Some say you can't do it without robots. Others say that I will always earn more by hand. Others say that I cannot make a robot by my TS. And others say that I have robots working for me, but I also trade with my hands to keep me from getting bored.

I don't trade hands at all at the moment.

Today I looked into the robot, which I only look into after the market closes on Friday, for sporting interest because the market is planning to be volatile. I tried it for sporting interest, because the market is going to be volatile. The bot trades better than I would trade with my hands (I've already tried it). It has one indisputable advantage - there's no emotion, and everything is done according to a well-defined problem.

If a person does not have a robot, he will claim that it is evil. If he once lost an account to Ilan, he'll argue that robots lose. Hence the opinions. If "you" can't do it, that's no reason to say it can't be done.

The vast majority of traders break the rules or do not have a working tactic at their disposal, which results in low market efficiency at best, and loss of deposits at worst.

That's why robots are so much more stable, as they do not break the trading plan.

Комбинатор:
I trade mainly hands.

I trade with a robot, but I also often trade with hands, mostly on the demo, although I have a centovik on the real, just for manual trading. You may ask why? When trading manually some regularities often appear that may not be found otherwise. And you have to develop your instincts :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I came across an opinion today that I have also expressed elsewhere.

For example, I am currently developing a locking system for closing pending orders at breakdown to breakeven. I have the algorithm, but I do not have enough time to calculate and manipulate losing lots. I do not have enough time to do it manually. But the robot has time.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The vast majority of traders break the rules or do not have a working tactic at their disposal, which results in low market efficiency at best, and loss of deposits at worst.

That's why robots are so much more stable, as they do not break the trading plan.

Robot on VPS?

khorosh:
A robot on a VPS ?
No

Vitaly Muzichenko:
No

Vitaly, I can recommend Amazon free for a year, great for holding 2-3 medium severity robots and really free. You need a credit card, will take $2 off when you sign up, then you get a refund. You can set a lot of physical server locations, I now have a ping to the DC server of 6ms, VPS MQ has the same, we sit in the same data centre.
Reason: