The concept of an ideal indicator - page 5

As soon as we start demanding entry points we immediately lose the "perfect picture".
Watching the trend is not difficult. It is difficult to convince the trader that there is no trend in this timeframe.

YurijM писал (а) >>
>>I suggest to list all parameters that should be taken into account by the indicator for a more complete market reflection. For example >>1. Average daily volatility range. Implemented. And why a daily range? >>2. Percentage of it currently ( as percentage of pattern realised ) >>3. Current trading activity ( like ATR *Volume ) Decipher. >>3. >>4. Speed of price or slope of the linear regression channel Partially implemented. It's more difficult to find not the angle of slope of the channel, but the price on the border of the channel at a certain moment of time. >>5. Nearest support and resistance levels and their "strength". Implemented. >>6. Possible targets - where the price moves. Implemented (item 5, definition of levels and their strength.) >>7. Percentage of the previous wave))) The idea is interesting. Partially implemented by Fibo levels. >>8. Working hours of stock exchanges and stat parameters for them. What do you mean by the stat parameters? >>9. Displaying the news release time on the chart as an opportunity to rollback or breakthrough Implemented. >>10. Flat. It is in each of the above mentioned but it needs to be technically highlighted. It is partially implemented in item 5. >>11.Risk/uncertainty indicator, i.e. "don't get involved will kill". This, in fact, is the ideal indicator. >>Who's bigger? And really, who will give more characteristics of a perfect indicator?

Implemented? Get in the studio! Let's have a look.

I need an algorithm, which combines all listed parameters and gives a result, e.g. as a colour histogram.

3D glasses are coming soon - I think so.

1. Average daily volatility range. iHigh(NULL,0,1)-iLowe(NULL,0,1); - calculation of the candlestick value of the current instrument chart at the current timeframe on the previous bar (if it is a day - calculation for yesterday). Instead of NULL we can use a concrete pair, instead of 0 - a concrete timeframe. 4. Price speed or slope of the linear regression channel The idea is the following. We draw a trend line by 2-4 (or more) vertices. Then we use the triangle aspect ratio (elementary school geometry course) to calculate the slope angle of the line and the price on the certain bar (it will be the target of price movement in the channel). About the speed - we should think about it. 5. The nearest support and resistance levels and their "strength". https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1439 6. Possible targets - where the price moves. The same levels and trend lines will determine the targets. 7. Percentage of the previous wave Fibo percentage will be calculated between the levels determined by the algorithm https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1439 or similar. 9. Flat. See item 4, 5. If the price moves between two horizontal lines located closely one to another - it is a flat. Although everything depends on the timeframe, volatility and so on. For 5 minutes flat is one thing, but for the daily chart it is a different value. The same goes for the trend.

>>As soon as we start demanding entry points, we lose the "perfect picture". Can there really be a perfect picture in forex? The most ideal tool on the market is MM. And all of the above - the auxiliary moments. We trade on breakouts of levels, in channels, we use patterns. So why not try to make it automatic? And in general, why should you rack your brains with all sorts of indulators? Manually draw levels on daily charts and set pendants. The levels can be seen there, you can place pending orders "by eye". As for those who are not lazy - they will understand mql and write it for themselves. The main thing is to determine the direction of the trader's activity. The main thing here is to decide on the strategy. Some people rely on past prices and do not understand that they cannot predict by HISTORY (IMHO). Others are waiting for the movement and do not jump under the train. Still others look at the movement of a particular currency across the market.

Возможные цели - куда движется цена. Эти же уровни и трендовые линии и будут определять цели

You could try DiNapoli, I'm working with him now, not with him of course, but with his method. It's more complicated with Fiba, although it would be nice. In fact, if you organise Fiba properly, you don't need any turkeys.

And here is a vivid example of that "indyuks" is not a useless subject. One hundred percent does not overdraw. Not a bad prediction of the fall of the euro. A hundred plus pips. Too bad I wasn't at my computer. So we've got some work to do.

sayfuji писал (а) >>

And here's a prime example that turkeys are not a hopeless subject after all. One hundred percent does not overdraw. Not a bad prediction of the fall of the euro. A hundred plus pips. Too bad I wasn't at my computer. So we've got some work to do.

What's the indicator, if you don't mind me asking?

sayfuji писал (а) >>

You could try DiNapoli, I'm working with him now, not with him of course, but with his method. It is more complicated with Fiba, although it would be nice. In fact, if you organise Fiba properly, you don't need any turkeys.

And here is a vivid example of that "indyuks" is not a useless subject. One hundred percent does not overdraw. Not a bad prediction of the fall of the euro. A hundred plus pips. Too bad I wasn't on my computer. So we've got some work to do.

My attitude to those indicators based on historical prices is as follows: you look out the window, see the sun and say "It's not going to rain". But there's a cloud on the other side of the house and it's pouring in two minutes. Once again, you CANNOT PREVENT HISTORY (IMHO). Or have predictor indices already been invented? If so, tell me how they work and I may start to make predictions relying on coffee grounds. :)

YurijM писал (а) >>

Or have you already invented predictor indices? If so, please tell me how they work and I may start making predictions using coffee grounds. :)

Do you know what the word "neural network" means? I liked it very much =) I liked the fact, that with the help of neural network technologies they predict... no, I lie, they predict the future.

The principle of history prediction is to predict on history.

Reason: