Starting with 200$, growing continuosly, became financially indipendent with Forex EAs and MT4?

It is really possible?

What you think about?

It is possible to turn a micro-forex 200$ account into a mid/macro-forex account

of 20000$ in one year(or less), and year by new year, growing up, in order

to became financially indipentent montly (i.e. withdrawing 1000$ at month

from the account, while the balance is always aroung 20000$);

all with relatively short-risk strategy/EA?

I think it may be, but need hard and deep knowledge and living 24/24 into Forex.

Some good experiences or testimonials?

Gain of 1.69% per day (every day, on average) will compound your account from $200 -> $20,000 in one year

phy:

Gain of 1.69% per day (every day, on average) will compound your account from $200 -> $20,000 in one year

Mmm.

1.69% isnt really very extremely too much, i think it is a real percentage, a goal achievable with

some months of effort in studying some stillprepared EAs.

But, now: is there some EAs (downloadable) that are more oriented/adapted to

make the job of starting from $200, with a relatively sureness of not

destroy those $200 in some days or some trades?

I mean, there are tons of EAs publicly available, but i think some works

with a minimal deposit of $1000, and there aren't too much that could be

useful, or best-adjusted, to start with $200.

I also mean, that starting with $200 with a "relatively low risk"

led to force to have positions opened of 0.01 lots, or maximum 0.02,

and a very short stop loss, at least for the early stage of the job,

in example for the first 6 months.

Some advise/suggestions about some good available EAs to use for this purpose?

Thanks

traderkmi:

Mmm.

1.69% isnt really very extremely too much, i think it is a real percentage, a goal achievable with

some months of effort in studying some stillprepared EAs.

But, now: is there some EAs (downloadable) that are more oriented/adapted to

make the job of starting from $200, with a relatively sureness of not

destroy those $200 in some days or some trades?

I mean, there are tons of EAs publicly available, but i think some works

with a minimal deposit of $1000, and there aren't too much that could be

useful, or best-adjusted, to start with $200.

I also mean, that starting with $200 with a "relatively low risk"

led to force to have positions opened of 0.01 lots, or maximum 0.02,

and a very short stop loss, at least for the early stage of the job,

in example for the first 6 months.

Some advise/suggestions about some good available EAs to use for this purpose?

Thanks

Most EAs can be configured to trade with 0.01 lots. PM me and I'll give the best performing EA

Turning 200 into 20 000 in a year is possible when you have loose money management with very high risk tolerance. There is always the possibility of your 20 000 vanishing with such high risk trade managements. In my years of trading, I have never encountered lasting 'high performers' simply because their luck turns around

jordank:

Most EAs can be configured to trade with 0.01 lots. PM me and I'll give the best performing EA

Turning 200 into 20 000 in a year is possible when you have loose money management with very high risk tolerance. There is always the possibility of your 20 000 vanishing with such high risk trade managements. In my years of trading, I have never encountered lasting 'high performers' simply because their luck turns around

Thanks for your thoughts.

But i've talked of minimal deposit (i.e. $200), minimal lots i.e. 0.01 or 0.02 (at least in the first stage), and minimal risk (in example short stop losses of 30 or 50 pips).

That's a bit hard to find this EA or strategy, because it would be a "graal" (minimal deposit, minimal lotsize, minimal risk with stoploss... it's fantasy).

So, what i think is that isn't possible to turn $200 into $20000, in one year, with a relative assurance of not drain out the account to $0.; because

istead if possible, who discovered it, would be a genious and king of forex.

I think it is possible to get $20000 in one year, with a "minimal" risk, but not starting with $200, but starting at least with $2000.

The lot-size question is also one thing very variable for this. I mean with $200 i can start positions with 0.01, in order to slowly (read as minimal-risk)

reach $300, $400, $500 and so on..

but when it comes to be $2000, 0.01 positions would be a bit "too low", and 0.1 would be better (and higher risk..)

so, everything is also a question of lot-size.

I also have considered withdrawals for "living" (being financially indipendent),

so it means after the sixth month, in example a - $1000 on the balance account

every month..

So, all that is not easy. Specially when i talk about to start with $200.

I wanna be realistic and think that there are no possibility

to grow $200 into $20000.

I hope the contrary (for every micro-forex trader) but as i said,

it is hard to get a "grail" of this kind.

Because also, if it would work to turn $200 into $20000 (x100) in one year,

so it can be able to turn $20000 into $2000000? And turning $20000 into

2 milion, is a fable, i think.

Any opinion on this, is welcome.

In other words, i'm talking of the possibility for a cheap guy with micro-forex

$200, to evolve in forex (like a job) and not being killed out with $0 after 2 weeks

(and than starting again with $200?? and again? and again so?...)

Michele Bevilacqua:

Thanks for your thoughts.

But i've talked of minimal deposit (i.e. $200), minimal lots i.e. 0.01 or 0.02 (at least in the first stage), and minimal risk (in example short stop losses of 30 or 50 pips).

That's a bit hard to find this EA or strategy, because it would be a "graal" (minimal deposit, minimal lotsize, minimal risk with stoploss... it's fantasy).

So, what i think is that isn't possible to turn $200 into $20000, in one year, with a relative assurance of not drain out the account to $0.; because

istead if possible, who discovered it, would be a genious and king of forex.

I think it is possible to get $20000 in one year, with a "minimal" risk, but not starting with $200, but starting at least with $2000.

The lot-size question is also one thing very variable for this. I mean with $200 i can start positions with 0.01, in order to slowly (read as minimal-risk)

reach $300, $400, $500 and so on..

but when it comes to be $2000, 0.01 positions would be a bit "too low", and 0.1 would be better (and higher risk..)

so, everything is also a question of lot-size.

I also have considered withdrawals for "living" (being financially indipendent),

so it means after the sixth month, in example a - $1000 on the balance account

every month..

So, all that is not easy. Specially when i talk about to start with $200.

I wanna be realistic and think that there are no possibility

to grow $200 into $20000.

I hope the contrary (for every micro-forex trader) but as i said,

it is hard to get a "grail" of this kind.

Because also, if it would work to turn $200 into $20000 (x100) in one year,

so it can be able to turn $20000 into $2000000? And turning $20000 into

2 milion, is a fable, i think.

Any opinion on this, is welcome.

In other words, i'm talking of the possibility for a cheap guy with micro-forex

$200, to evolve in forex (like a job) and not being killed out with $0 after 2 weeks

(and than starting again with $200?? and again? and again so?...)

I registered this account just to tell you you are retarded, Yes it is possible but its comparable to winning the lottery. That said, most people on this forum are here to find genuine strategies to beat the market rather than gamble. Good Luck

burner101:

I registered this account just to tell you you are retarded, Yes it is possible but its comparable to winning the lottery. That said, most people on this forum are here to find genuine strategies to beat the market rather than gamble. Good Luck

Dude, this topic is from 2009 o.O

Silviu Madalin Clapa:

Dude, this topic is from 2009 o.O
It's not a record.

Silviu Madalin Clapa:
I don't compare trading with lottery because a trader that can turn 10 in a million in 6 months can repeat the process as many times as he want, the problem is find one who talks

i think you need to take high risk trades

The possibility is always there, but this will also mean you have to trade with bigger risk that can also easily wiped out your account, the problem with most traders is they are so hooked with the idea of less capital huge profits thing, this is due to the high leverage offering by most brokers, but we all know that this is not realistic. 

Reason: