Signals and s/l

I'm using MT4 Build 445

I have connected to a signal and MT4 has placed the trades, but for some reason its not entering the s/l data on the trade screen it just shows 0.000. Yet if I check the journal it has collected the s/l data with the trade also shows the correct data in account history too.

So the main problem is it won't close the trade as it has no s/l data, and when the signal source is closed by the s/l no close trade is sent either so the trade remains open.

chris77:

I'm using MT4 Build 445

I have connected to a signal and MT4 has placed the trades, but for some reason its not entering the s/l data on the trade screen it just shows 0.000. Yet if I check the journal it has collected the s/l data with the trade also shows the correct data in account history too.

So the main problem is it won't close the trade as it has no s/l data, and when the signal source is closed by the s/l no close trade is sent either so the trade remains open.

Yep,  this is the joy of using something you do not understand . . .  I don't understand how it works either, but then that isn't a problem as I am not trying to use it.  You need to pop over to to the mql5 forum and ask there,  the whole Signal thing originated at MT5.
Reason: