What is everyone looking for? - page 3

FION писал(а) >>

I assume that many people are not looking for anything in particular, but hope to come across interesting material. There are interesting discussions from time to time. There are unconventional approaches. That's why I come here.

Yeah, well, that's what I suggested - some "objective criterion" to reject unreliability immediately and without problems.

DDFedor >>:

но тут-то... "о том"? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/118504 - названия - очень сходны

So this topic is already a relapse.

SProgrammer >>:

Я именно это и спросил у Свинозавра. :) Ты не заметил?

The swinosaur, being in a benign (for the occasion) mood, kindly, without being mentally sadistic, sent you off in all six directions. Didn't you notice?

That's it. Talked.

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

>> I didn't start with the bullshit first.

I also just asked for an explanation of the difference, he said -- I asked for an explanation. >> what's wrong? :)

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

The swinosaur, being in a benign (for the occasion) mood, kindly, without being mentally sadistic, sent you off in all six directions. Didn't you notice?

That's it. Talk.

Well, it's clear now - you just had to say something, no matter what. :) Well sorry.... :)

SProgrammer >>:

Я тоже просто попросил обьяснить в чем различие, он сказал -- я попросил обьяснить. Что не так? :)

a person with open eyes would see the difference

DDFedor писал(а) >>

But here... "about"? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/118504 - the titles are very similar

Well and there - it's not a question about the indicators one is looking for. :) I just wanted to say that there is a difference with that question. I even told you how to do it and how to estimate it and who to trust. I think it's an interesting topic.

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

a man with open eyes will see the difference

What difference? - That the indicator is signals for the TS. And consequently if there are no signals then there is no TS. So tell it to your friend.

What can an expert like this write me, for a tester .... :) There's not much code.

the speedometer shows the speed - an indicator. What decision the driver will make based on it is not in it (the speedometer).
Induces are the conversion of price, time and volume into a number on the output. A trade decision is a buy or sell of a certain size. In other words, it is a function with +-size as its output. And the inputs are price, time volum, their combination and their per-formations.
Price, time, volume -> transformation -> trade decision.
It would be logical to separate what is between the initial series and the trading decision logic into a separate block.

Reason: