FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 534

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия. - Страница 530 - Категория: общее обсуждение

trial balloon...

Ilij:

trial balloon...

Why are you selling? (Lieutenant Colonel was selling GBP/NZD yesterday and...)

21april:

(Lieutenant Colonel was selling GBP/NZD yesterday and...)

trending upwards, yes

but then, what's not the attention zone?

gnawingmarket:
dreams

Hi!

Enjoy))))

The title of the article is certainly not very good, but I still use

MQL4 Language for Dummies. Custom Indicators (Part 1)
This is the fourth article in the series 'MQL4 Language for 'Dummies''. Today we will learn to write custom indicators. We will learn the classification of indicator properties, we will see how these properties affect the indicator itself, we will learn about new functions and optimization, and, finally, we will write our own indicators. In addition, at the end of the article you will find some tips on programming style. If this is the first 'for dummies' article that you are reading, please read the previous articles so that you do not have any questions. Also make sure you have a good...
Articles | 2014.04.29 17:20 | Antoniuk Oleg
MQL4 Language for Dummies. Complex issues in simple terms
This is the second article in the series 'MQL4 Language for 'Dummies'. In this article we will dive into more complex and advanced features of the language, we will explore new possibilities and see how to use them in everyday practice. You will now learn about a new kind of while loop, a new kind of switch condition and the break and continue operators. You'll also learn how to write your own functions and work with multidimensional arrays. For the dessert I've prepared for you an explanation of the preprocessor.
Articles | 2013.04.09 19:22 | Antoniuk Oleg
MQL4 Language for Dummies. Custom Indicators (Part 2)
This is the fifth article in the series 'MQL4 Language for 'Dummies'. Today we will learn to use graphical objects - a very powerful development tool that allows to widen substantially possibilities for indicators. In addition, you can also use them in scripts and Expert Advisors. We will learn how to create objects, change their parameters and check errors. Of course, I cannot describe all objects completely, there are too many of them, but you will get all the knowledge you need to do it yourself. Also, this article contains step-by-step...
Articles | 2012.04.14 12:07 | Antoniuk Oleg
MQL4 Language for Dummies. Getting Started
This series of articles is intended for traders who know nothing about programming, but want to learn MQL4 as quickly as possible with minimal effort and time. If you are afraid of words such as 'object orientation' or 'three-dimensional array', this article is exactly what you need. The tutorials are designed to get you up to speed as quickly as possible. In addition, the material will be presented in an accessible way. We will not go too deep into the theory, but you will get practical benefits in the first lesson.
Язык MQL4 для "чайников". Пользовательские индикаторы (часть 1) - Статьи по MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
Язык MQL4 для "чайников". Пользовательские индикаторы (часть 1) - Статьи по MQL4: особенности автоматических торговых стратегий

shoulder to draw on?

21april:
Why are you selling?

dunno...

Item. Once again, I appeal to your good sense)). Stop launching your bicycle into space out of the sandbox. The levels your program is determining are supply and demand imbalance levels, i.e., levels where there is an accumulation of limit and stop orders to open, close and refill. Your program tries to determine actions at these levels based on ticks. Wouldn't it be better to write the same for a normal platform? I think you got the idea.)

In MT the result will always be the same - just a matter of time.

Ilij:

hmmm...

Dollar correction, or...

21april:
Is the dollar a correction, or...
What do you think?)) Support 88.39.
Reason: