FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 725

gnawingmarket:
With the pound. A man wants to lose, but he can't - a 0.05 lot reverses the trend.
There were four at 0.05 and one was caught)

artikul:
I hope this lesson of the Wisest will be remembered by many )))) A doll does not see programmers )))) Hey, traders, if I were you, I'd watch out ))))
...... The Muppet can't see the programmers when he's standing behind his back.

gnawingmarket:
With the pound. The man wants to lose, but he can't - the 0.05 lot reverses the trend.
I called him the pound.

gnawingmarket:
......Puppet can't see the programmers - when standing behind his back.
well, it's purely technical - you turned the bot on, you left, you came back, everything is off )))) (what makes you think you cannot be seen (read) through a computer! I can smell demos at all)))))

Professor, please, something oriental like Doll standing behind him so he can't see the programmers and he gets scared.

Ishim:
well, it's purely technical - bot on - bot off - bot on - bot off )))) (what makes you think you can't be seen (read) through a computer! I can smell demos in general)))))
I see your point, don't worry about it. About surveillance on the Internet all teeth have already been wiped. But I've never heard of a bot being disabled over the Internet.

gnawingmarket:
The message is clear - don't worry about it. I've heard about surveillance on the Internet. I' ve never heard of a bot being shut down over the Internet.
The broker will shut it down when the margin runs out ))))

gnawingmarket:
I get the idea - don't worry about it. I've heard about surveillance on the Internet. But I've never heard of a bot being disabled over the Internet.
The broker.dtC can disable automatic trading - in this case your advisors will work on your computer, but will not be able to make trades.

gnawingmarket:
I get the idea - don't worry about it. I've heard about surveillance on the Internet. But I've never heard of a bot being shut down over the Internet.
Don't even think about it )))) Go straight to the traders, because the euro moves a 1000 points a day ))))

gnawingmarket:
I get the idea - don't worry about it. About surveillance on the Internet all teeth have wiped. But I've never heard of a bot being disabled over the Internet.

well, the bot may not be a bot (as stated in the company policy, so it will be), but the trading mode is easy.... yesterday CLOSE ONLY,

today FULL TRADE, tomorrow TRADE NO

Reason: