FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 802

Well, the pound has taken its target of the week =) we can take a small bite and then we'll see =)

stranger:
Give it a rest, you can rest for a fortnight)))) The pound has even more downside potential than the eu, I agree with you there.
I saw it too and was horrified))) No, the eu has a homey, cosy and relaxed feel to it ))))

artikul:
I also looked at it and was horrified))) No, still on the Eve as a home-like, cozy and relaxed ))))
Nah, the pound is simpler and not so mind blowing by walking on the spot)

stranger:
Nah, the pound is simpler and doesn't take the piss out of walking in place.)
Thanks to this feature of the euro no need to rent a VPS ))))) You can easily leave open positions overnight and turn off the computer ))))

artikul:
Thanks to this peculiarity of the eura there is no need to rent a VPS )))) You can easily leave open positions overnight and turn off the computer ))))
Yes, no one usually needs it at night, rarely do drunken samurai trash there))))

artikul:
Thanks to this feature of the Euro, there is no need to rent a VPS)))) You can easily leave open positions at night and turn off the computer ))))

open diaries and watch it once a week))))

I'm working on M15. I'll go to M5 soon... I'm trying to do it on M15... Sooner or later on M5... Although it's easier to do it on the opposite side.

_new-rena:
open a diary and watch it once a week)))
I can't, I have the software ))))

artikul:
I can't, I have a program)))
I see.

It's fixed, you bastard ))))) Above 2181 will sell again, someone came in to breed bears ))))

A short day has already been announced for tomorrow in the mountains)
Reason: