FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 359

stranger:

Let's get to the point.

Gnawingmarket, said levels on the crosses you can't see. Level?

On the screenshot, there are 2 lines at the bottom and 2 at the top for correction. Price has entered the 3 peak low zone - there are plenty of stops behind them - and this triple bottom is not serious )))))) fairy tales

stranger:
If he has no stops, it is easier to calculate an average lot and use it.
You can. he needs to count anyway, whether he wants to or not. money likes to count.

Ishim:

The screenshot shows 2 lines at the bottom and 2 at the top for correction. Price entered the zone of 3 low peaks - there are a lot of stops behind them - and this triple bottom is not serious )))))) fairy tales

Right, so somewhere, and the second one at 84) And the target is 72 and further, all the same.

You go on, that screen wasn't for you.

Ishim:

The screenshot shows 2 lines at the bottom and 2 at the top for correction. The price entered the zone of 3 low peaks - there are a lot of stops behind them - and this triple bottom is not serious )))))) fairy tales

Ishimsan, this level I knew when I came to the forum and will die It will be...... shorter which.........

stranger:
If it has no stops, it is easier to calculate an average lot and use it.
Read more.

stranger:

Right, so somewhere, and the second one on 84) And the target is 72 and beyond, all the same.

You go on, this screenshot was not for you.

here is another story - the target is 116.50, he is aiming low and does not give the current sale - I have to stop. (no one knows when the correction will start, maybe now...)

_new-rena:

you asked yourself - up to kedov spring works, the levels are the answer.

and the other way, if you're trading pens, I don't even know.

I'll have to think.

gnawingmarket:
Learn more.

You sit down and look at the drawdown by trades for each instrument, print the average drawdown, then the average drawdown, the number of traded instruments and the percentage of risk of the deposit=the average lot. Everything.

Average drawdown is 300, 10 instruments, 10 000 securities, maximal risk from the deposit is 10%, i.e. 1000, lot 0.03-4. After the transfer to the Boo the risk is removed.

stranger:
You sit down and look at the drawdown by trades for each instrument, print the average drawdown, then the average drawdown, the number of traded instruments and the percentage of risk of the deposit=the average lot. That's all.
I will count-maybe I will need questions.

gnawingmarket:
Ishimsan, this is a level I knew when I came to the forum and I'll die He will be...... shorter which.........
I had nothing to do with it, it's Strange's level.
Reason: