FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 724

Vladimir Zubov:
What was so fierce in '12? Or was it the code to blame?
Oh, I remember, the bounce was up on the eurik, or maybe not only on the eurik, I was also down in May 2012)))

Vladimir Zubov:
What was so urgent in 12 or the code is to blame?

The program leaked to me. I asked myself a silly question - why?

I found the answer right away - to cover orders only at profit>0.

This is the same as without a stop loss.

My question is - how?

I have been trying for 4 years.

new-rena:

The program leaked to me. I asked myself a silly question - why?

I found the answer right away - to cover orders only at profit>0.

This is the same as without a stop loss.

My question is - how?

I have been struggling for 4 years.

My problem is not when >0, I've learned how to work with stops, but here's another problem: when to close each order, especially when going to a loss and no one knows if it will reach or not) ?

Vladimir Zubov:
I have when >0 is not a problem, I learned how to work with stops, but here is another problem: when to close each order, especially when going to LOS and no one knows whether it will reach or not) ?
that's right)

new-rena:
Yeah)
It's just that every order is 99% profitable, but we are too greedy to close the loss, but when to cover the fucking loss without waiting for a loss and a short (5pp) loss is not an option either ?

Vladimir Zubov:
It's just that every order is 99% profitable, but we are too greedy to close the loss, but when we cover the fucking loss without waiting for a loss and a short (5pp) loss is not an option either ?
no not an option. 2 and 3 and 5 and 10 and 30 and 30 and 50 and 100 and 1000 - etc. - not an option

new-rena:
no not an option. 2 and 3 and 5 and 10 and 30 and 50 and 100 and 1,000 - etc. - not an option.
Reverse signal is not always an option either, everything is heading towards 50/50

mmmoguschiy-new:
Guys, sorry to interrupt - any predictions? Consequences maybe...? And this nonsense is either in private - or in a separate thread, please. I can't see straight!!!
It seems not to interfere, yesterday this branch was completely empty, all discussing freelancing)

Vladimir Zubov:
The reverse signal is not always an option either, everything is heading towards 50/50.

Yes, but the spread gets in the way.

OK, no boom, or MMM will not be able to sell their shares ...

mmmoguschiy-new:
Here we are.

here we go again... The price prediction is made by herself. Yesterday the crayfish were 5, today they are 3....

Is there a lot of money left to trade like this?

It's about to go up 60 points...

Reason: