FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 315

In 18 min the news on the euro......I need it to go down, but on evraud the pattern is drawn down...... three sat down hanging......... or aud rising..........I put a stop in the form of a limit, but it is time to know the honor.

1330 news on canadian.......... intradayers-tail dopey!

Ishim:
it's not stupidity, it's evolution! (It became especially good to come up with new things - when you've found everything and don't need anything).
In the beginning I had clouds of ideas. This is just the time of rose-coloured glasses, through which you can't see the price chart, but you can see what you put there. With time and experience I collapsed ideas one by one. And until I ruined all of them, I did not remove my glasses.

Dropping the pair before the news.......... is not good.

gnawingmarket:
In 18 minutes the news on the euro......I need it to go down, but on evraud the pattern is down...... three sat down......... or aud went up..........I put a stop in the form of a limit, but it's time to know the honor.
the euro aud does not depend on the eurik, it depends more on audi so...

_new-rena:
In the beginning I had clouds of ideas. It was just the time of rose-coloured glasses, through which you cannot see the price chart, but only what you put there. With time and experience I collapsed ideas one by one. And until I ruined all of them, I had an epiphany.

What's on the moon? I want an epiphany too...

Ilij:

what's on the moon? i want to see it too...

I told you to buy it on the pullback as long as it's going up.

i'll draw you a picture...

i'm sending it to you in person.

_new-rena:
In the beginning I had clouds of ideas. It was just the time of rose-coloured glasses, through which you cannot see the price chart, but only what you put there. With time and experience I collapsed ideas one by one. And until I ruined all of them, I didn't remove my glasses.

hasten to disappoint you =)
there are at least three stages, ROTHING points =)

until you figure it out - the simpler, the better

_new-rena:
In the beginning I had clouds of ideas. It was just the time of rose-coloured glasses, through which you cannot see the price chart, but only what you put there. With time and experience I collapsed ideas one by one. And until I ruined all of them, I didn't take the glasses off.
the last one is left, remove the price chart and trade like normal people))))

_new-rena:
dac euro-ud does not depend on the eurik, it depends more on audi so...
Well, that's fine.
Reason: