[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 122

vladds:

I had 19 yesterday and started with 5, so the maximum is 3 times!

The trick here is not that, even if you increase by three times removed, and then drained, all the same out of the pocket to get, so it helps only locking and competent exit from the location. Otherwise just pounding water in a pail ....

nikelodeon:

I'm sorry..... You could have taken it off. )))) You were warned.... I was thinking the following, though.

Imagine you have an initial deposit of 10,000. Trading is done in such a way that we risk the entire deposit. That is, when you reach 20,000 rubles, you withdraw half of it, thus returning the invested funds. If you lost the remaining ten, you start over. But if you raised and withdrew again, you have one more spare tenner in case of loss. And only the next ten can be considered as a profit. It turns out that investing ten rubles you need at least 40000 rubles, withdrawing 30000 rubles, in order to say "I have earned 10000 rubles in Forex". For such a system it is extremely difficult to work continuously. That's why the work is limited. Or working with lots in this system is a must. I don't know if it's just the philosophy of earning, or at what point you can say you've earned money on forex. Only by increasing the depo by 4 times.

You have $1,000. You deposit $100. If it doubles, you withdraw 100. If the capital grows to $2,000, you put down $200. That's about right, but you can go up a little bit. So it's 1100, you put in 110.

vladds:

As there are a lot of skeptics, I will do so constantly withdraw profit, waiting for a new wave until it wipes out my nacha depo!

as of today!

It's better to open a cent account. I don't recommend a ruble account, you need a lot of money there....

Yeah, I was just wondering about the philosophy behind the system. I mean, anyone who trades on it is risking their entire deposit at once....

I will stay on the next depot not 5000 but 20 000 and for him a lot of 0.04 a day after the avalanche to release the scoop and let him row to the sum of what I need 3000!

Guys, honestly? Did everything I did in the beginning help anyone in forex or did the idea work or not??? So not serious!

vladds:
Guys, honestly, did everything I did at the beginning help anybody in forex or did the idea work or not??? so not serious!

Too early to ask...... This is my first experience with gridiron, but as they say, until you hold the money in your hands, you can tell if it helped or not.

Well, I got to know the gridiron in a very realistic way, without the rose-coloured glasses..... Which a lot of people wanted to attribute to me..... thank you!!!!

vladds:
I mean, honestly? Did everything I did in the beginning help anyone in forex or did the idea work or not??? So not serious!

To be honest, I did pretty good this month, I made 60% with my Expert Advisor and 40% with my hands.

The bottom line is that I have doubled so far. Let the rest of them lie all they want.

vladds:
Guys, honestly? Did everything I did at the beginning help anyone in forex or did the idea work or not??? So not serious!
Yeah, I discovered one obvious MT feature I didn't know about.

nikat97:
Yes, I discovered an obvious MT function I didn't know about

What's that?)
Reason: