How to form the input values for the NS correctly. - page 7

LeoV писал (а) >>

What if, in the future, the highs and lows are updated?

There could be two answers, depending on the behaviour of the network.

If the network works fine with the new data -- use the old levels, if it does not work -- retrain with the updated levels.

In my experience, it is better not to use data with an unlimited range of values as inputs.

TheXpert писал (а) >>

Others are possible, this is not a benchmark, the most commonly used span.

Personally, I think the input vector should be squeezed as much as possible within the visibility of the input values by the function...

TheXpert писал (а) >>

There can be two answers here, depending on the behaviour of the network.

If the network works fine with the new data - use the old levels, if it does not work - retrain with the updated levels.

So we have to wait and see if it fails or not. If it fails - we retrain, if not - we keep working? How the perspective is not impressive.......

LeoV писал (а) >>

So you have to wait to see if it fails or not. If it fails, we overtrain, if not, we keep working? I'm not impressed by the prospect .......

You should take those samples, where the highs are not updated... I mean if you take the chart of the pair, then of course the extremums will most likely be updated... And if you take the RSI, then the extrema will not be updated...

LeoV писал (а) >>

So you have to wait to see if it fails or not. If it fails, we overtrain, if not, we keep working? I'm not impressed by the prospect.......

It's a possibility with any data.

StatBars писал (а) >>

Take those samples where the highs will not update... I mean, if you take a pair chart, then of course extrema are likely to be updated... And if you take the RSI, the extrema will not be updated...

It was not about the indicators but about rationing the price in the given area where the maximums and minimums are selected.

StatBars писал (а) >>

Take those samples where the highs will not update... I mean, if you take a pair chart, then of course extrema are likely to be updated... And if you take the RSI, then the extrema will not be updated...

klot, I think he has posted the normalization of a normal МА using StdDev.

TheXpert писал (а) >>

There is a possibility with all the data.

It's a possibility, of course. But waiting for it to go down or not to go down is not the point.

Here is RSDNFunction in comparison

Files:
fefjx1.rar  9 kb

LeoV писал (а) >>

There's a possibility, of course. But waiting for it to go down or not to go down isn't the point.

In this case, it is possible to do an after-education in the process

Reason: