FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 249

_new-rena:
So there is duplicity in one person.
people in general are polyvalent

Ishim:
I don't know if it's a stop or a 300p order or 2 orders with 150p stops (I understand the channel but what about the channel? (I understand it is outside the channel but i do not know how outside the channel it is)
stop is a reversal, for sure. i can't think of any other option.

stranger:
OK, Shaman, see you Saturday, this forum is driving me crazy))))
Yeah yeah yeah go to work!

_new-rena:
the stop is a reversal, unequivocally.
may not be! There are uncertainties in the process - which do not need to be tehanalyzed. For example, there is an impulse to support at 300 pips. During the move there will be a pullback of 70 pips from where and when it is unknown the moment is chosen spontaneously by the pool of traders. - the stop is naturally further away. (it is on H1 on H4 more)

Ishim:
it might not! There are uncertainties in the process - which do not need to be tehanalyzed. For example, there is an impulse to support at 300pp. during the move there will be a pullback of 70 points from where and when it is unknown the moment is chosen spontaneously by the pool of traders. - the stop is naturally further away. (it is more on H1 on H4)

so

on a falling trend, support doesn't matter, and vice versa.

Careful, you just hold there and the risk is minimal.

_new-rena:
Stop is a reversal, for sure. I can't find any other options.
I didn't get it right away! It's not a reversal! It's a continuation of the move - a reversal we're trading

_new-rena:

so

on a downtrend, supports don't matter, and vice versa.

i already wrote the trend today, what if a pullback on d1 is 500 pips ?

Ishim:
I didn't get it right away! It's not a reversal! It's a continuation of the move - a reversal we're trading
The reversal is in the months and we're trading against the market bait.

Ishim:
I already wrote a trend today, what if the pullback on the D1 is 500 pips ?
then i'll take all 500 geometrically

_new-rena:
the reversal on the months and we are trading against the lure of the market
this is your problem, the cs will work on 3 states - up, down, flat.
Reason: