FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 247

stranger:
Nothing, because you're not settling for nothing, you're settling for someone. There are always as many buyers as there are sellers. If you sell a kilo of potatoes at the market, someone buys them from you and gives you a kilo of carrots for them, so you stand there and exchange your potatoes for carrots, kilo for kilo, then there are more potatoes at the market, but not enough carrots, and the exchange goes from kilo to kilo and a half, that is, the demand for carrots has increased and so has the supply of potatoes.
It's not the demand, it's the shortage! (there are only expensive cheap ones running out if you don't like it, exchange the yuan for the yuan).

stranger:
Sensei, are these two Speckles two or one? ))))

_new-rena:

+ <- the screenshot is ok, if you put aside his previous versions, baiku, etc.

what's up with the lots?

lost points ((((

Speculator_:
Two, old man, get to the point. Don't be silly or I'll get drunk on alcohol.
(I can't tell one from the other, but maybe we're alike in some ways))

Speculator_:

Going in for a second take-off attempt...

similarly, sold out

Ishim:
it's not demand, it's scarcity! scarcity is artificial! (there are only expensive cheap ones running out if you do not like it, change the yuan to yuan)

Yep, Sensei, what is scarcity?) It's the same demand. And artificial, you tell me what is natural in our existence)))

Artificial crises, wars, countries, smiles, people and everything else.

Ishim:
points lost ((((
The opposite is simple. a trend reversal should result in minimal losses. think about it. the lot grows due to reinvestment from other profits, which fall into the depo....

Spekul:
so this 500 p. if it can go 8,000 p. in a day
there is no TA (only insider)

Spekul:
They can't tell one from the other, but maybe we are alike in some ways))
I'm going to take a shower. Been riding my scooter all day. A half a metre of snow has fallen.

_new-rena:
the opposite is simple. when the trend reverses, there should be a minimum of losses. think about it. the lot grows due to reinvestment from other profits, which fall in the depo....
i'm not thinking about future profits, but about possible losses.
Reason: