News from elite subscription - page 7

sorry, was the wrong thread, please delete

haubentaucher:
Do you really think this the right way????

May be it`s your way but I can`t understand you....

If you like to Hijacking, please look for an other place...

I have read your post, accept that you don`t think so as I, but please don`t post in this way in the future.

All the best for you on YOUR WAY, MY WAY is to pay $12 without to feel scammed- The difference is: I know what I get....

All the best

haubentaucher

Some people do not understand.

Impossible to be a rich doing subscription. Absolutely impossible.

Possible to be rich using subscription.

We should count the active members only. And not all active members will want to go live with EA.

newdigital:
Some people do not understand.

Impossible to be a rich doing subscription. Absolutely impossible.

Possible to be rich using subscription.

We should count the active members only. And not all active members will want to go live with EA.

Why you need money for this subscription??

Explain me???

Spec:
Hi moderators i back !!

You are don't understand.When this forum was started They're posting EAs and Indicators from Yahoo groups created and shared free for members from Yahoo Groups.

You know why they need money?

Everybody here always sharing the files but if this continued anyone will sharing any file and because of this.

I have many contacts from members from this forum and good programmers.One member from here have a EA that give a profit of 800% per month only 1 pair,but he don't sharing it because of this.

Good Luck for you!!

$12 is very little but $50.000 is good for they.

And demo account is very different from Live Real trading when test a EA!!!

"Muitas vezes a ambição é muito maior do que a inteligência e a razão!"

13 EAs were developed by programmers here and by me personally on this forum and these people started elite section. And we are doing this elite section testing these EAs. 1 EA was posted by author and later on he asked to move his thread (we know it). Nothing was hidden.

And you may download all the EAs here in the public section. If you want to have just EAs you do not need to go to elite section. You may download everything without elite section.

Seems you are not comfortable with this.

Really we are in competition.

My opinion!

Could I say my opinion about the elite section?

All the EAs are available in the public section (my EAs are free and all the others)

So, why the elite section?

A lot of people have no TIMEand no HUGE PCs to forward test these EAs 24 hours/5 days with all the available settings and programmers to modify these EAs.

And those people happy to pay for someone to do this task for them.

I think it's a good deal? Huh?

PS: Please admin remove my message if you don't like it !

constructive suggestions' posts

May be I do not need to say anything but I will.

Do you know what is enthusiasm? I think yes.

One example. I know the author of Generator of filter's indicator for MT4. I spoke with him many months ago. He needs the mathematician to finish his great software. He appealed to the Russian forums. Nobody replied. He appealed to the yahoo group (together with me). Nobody. I appealed to this forum. Nobody as well (nobody for free I mean - it was before Codersguru came). It is the one example only. I have a lot of examples about this word.

Need more? Ok.

Trading techniques. What is trading techniques? Look at the Nina thread and you will know.

It is enthusiasm.

This thread is great. But it is enthusiasm.

More?

As you know programmers should have their own section to discuss about everything. Do you know Codersguru? He is a leader (by character I mean). Is it better to get the improvements or EAs or indicators not from one coder but from the programmers' section leading by Codersguru?

Enthusiasm?

I do not want to say that we need to pay for something and so on.

No. Nina and Codersguru did not know about my suggestions.

It was my thinkings only about enthusiasm.

I am talking about enthusiasm.

Does enthusiasm have the limit?

Yes. When we want to get something significant we need to meet the expences.

We all in the same position here and we all want to get the results (trading strategies, or EAs, or something).

We will get the results all together only. And I want to know the members' opinion about it.

We had great plans from the beginning. But some of the plans can not be implemented on the enthusiasm only.

Do we need to be developed like this (using enthusiasm only), or we need to change something?

You have said, all the experts are in the public sections, it's wrong.

Try to find, expert : STI_v3.1

It has been moved into elite area, no more download. Why ?

If you want to be honest, please make a list here of wich experts you are testing into the elite area.

Good idea, no ?

Belzebut:
You have said, all the experts are in the public sections, it's wrong.

Try to find, expert : STI_v3.1

It has been moved into elite area, no more download. Why ?

If you want to be honest, please make a list here of wich experts you are testing into the elite area.

Good idea, no ?

You are wrong.

Read this post:

"1 EA was posted by author and later on he asked to move his thread (we know it).".

Did not you know?

I think you knew about it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173568

Why did you ask in this case?

I just want to be honest.

It's already opinion if you are ok with this current situation.

Reason: