learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 465

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fuck me.

why so?

I'm interested in this second section of the balance sheet to refine.

Files:
untitled.png  14 kb

I am learning to build pyramids, but I have not yet reached the level of Egyptian builders.)

Eh, pyramids, pyramids, and I'm so small.)

I just relaxed a bit and decided to amuse you a bit).

khorosh:

This is a new period of my creative life in forex. I am going to say goodbye to the direction to which I gave many years - martingale (averaging, overturning, combining, etc.). The old stallion "Martingale" has worked it's time to retire. I'm going to move to a new young stallion - Pyramiding).

This is the best solution in every way. Pyramiding is better than martingale in terms of risk, drawdowns and even more so in terms of profitability. The TS using pyramiding is not finished yet, it is in its infancy. But it allows us to evaluate in the tester what pyramiding with a fixed lot + reinvestment is capable of doing. I have tested one volatile month in the tester. You may see the result below. I think everyone agrees that it is worth working in this direction, as they say. I am still searching for the accurate entry signals, which is the major problem. I have no idea how to use these signals, I am sure they will work.

The drawdown is a bit high, but if you halve the starting lot, the drawdown will be less than 15%, respectively, and the profit is divided by 2. And still the profit will remain very nice).

Greetings! Can you explain in a nutshell what kind of strategy you mean by the word "Pyramiding"? Because it's the first time I heard it and I can think of different variants...

Aleksandr Matveev:

Greetings! Can you explain in a nutshell what kind of strategy you mean by the word "Pyramiding"? It's the first time I've heard it, and I can't think of any other way...

This is where the information is taken from. But the above screenshot is not on this strategy. It's just a dabbling).

Как брать гигантскую прибыль на форексе?
Как брать гигантскую прибыль на форексе?
  • www.mql5.com
Мои прибыли маленькие, от этого мой депозит или стоит на месте или тает, а я хочу гигантскую прибыль получать...

khorosh:

The information is from here. But the screenshot above is not from this strategy. It's just a dabble).

Got it, thanks for the information! I've been using this kind of lot increase without this name for several years, but only as an addition to the main strategy))

In my EAs I call it "multiple_on_price_grow" :)

In the Strategy Tester the following chart is shown for the period 01.02.2020 till 01.04.2020 with initial deposit of $400

Of course, it has nothing to do with the real account))))

Aleksandr Matveev:

Got it, thanks for the information! I've been using it without that name for several years, but only as a supplement to the main strategy))

In my Expert Advisors I call it "multiple_on_price_grow" :)

In the Strategy Tester the following chart is shown for the period 01.02.2020 till 01.04.2020 with initial deposit of $400

Of course, it has nothing to do with the real account))))

Obtaining such results on a short interval is not a problem. The main task is to obtain stable operation with an interval of at least 3 years and obtain a good profit with acceptable drawdown, though not a gigantic one. That is what I am doing at the moment.

khorosh:

Getting such results on a short interval is not a problem. The main task is to achieve stable work on an interval of at least 3 years and get a good profit with an acceptable drawdown, even if not a gigantic one. That is what I am doing now.

MT4 has not enough memory to test it all, even for 1 year, it overflows... My results are stable for single segments, but only in the tester))) No such thing in real life)

khorosh:

Getting such results on a short interval is not a problem. The main task is to achieve stable work on an interval of at least 3 years and get a good profit at acceptable drawdown, even if not a gigantic one. That is what I am doing now.

I'm even wondering, what strategies allow to reach the same result in a short period of time? )) If you say that it is not a problem to get))) Do you have any examples?

Aleksandr Matveev:

MT4 doesn't have enough memory to test it all even for 1 year, it overflows... In single segments the result is stable, but only in the tester))) No such thing in real life)

I don't know, I have enough memory. I encountered it once, when I was testing on M1 by ticks on an interval of about 10 years.

khorosh:

I don't know, I have enough memory. I had that once, when I was testing on M1 by ticks on interval of about 10 kids.

Well, compare the number of trades you have and here on the chart and you will understand where the memory goes ;)

That's why I will change my Expert Advisor to MT5, at least 512 Gbytes of memory can be allocated there (in theory)

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal
  • www.mql5.com
HistoryDealsTotal - Торговые функции - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5
Reason: