Interesting and Humour - page 929

newdigital:

A little more from the Japanese. Author: Yin-Yang

Leo Kaganov aka lleo has a new nickname?

Karlson:

An Estonian ship in 1911? Like it's cool and all that

stringo:
Leo Kaganov aka lleo has a new nickname?
Yin-Yang is a username from this forumanime.gs

newdigital:
Yin-Yang is a username from this forum,anime.gs
It's considered safe to take anything from fido and publish it under your name.

stringo:
You're supposed to take everything from a fido and publish it under your own name.

There are so many haiku and hokku poems that it's unlikely that anyone would ascribe authorship to them - there's no point. Moreover, these poems are not to everyone's liking ... Besides, there is a large community of lovers of these poems, and they even have championships of sorts.

For example, here are some pearls from my town:

=========

Winter has forgotten our city.
But the Japanese are patient.

And what's it like for a polar bear in a zoo?

========

It's strange that people don't understand me
don't understand me today.

Should I get another drink?

========

a woman drunk
like a hieroglyph
beautiful beckoning

fucking incomprehensible.

========

newdigital:

There are so many haiku and hokku poems that it is unlikely that anyone would ascribe authorship to them - there is no point. Moreover, these poems are not to everyone's liking ... Besides, there is a large community of lovers of these poems, and they even have championships of sorts.

Here, for example, from my town, some pearls (taken from here):

No (Japanese translate!)

I've got a lot of this stuff saved from my fido days. With authorship. We're talking about specific quotes that don't belong to Yan-Yin, unless he's Leonid Kaganov.

On Russian radio Nikolai Fomenko quoted with all his might from echo-conference captions (such as "killed the beaver - saved the tree"). Although he refused: "that's not me, not my voice, and not from the net. In the fido signatures, people tried their best. Me, for example, it was "did you call the destructor?"

It's not an Estonian ship there :) The ship is called S. S. Etonian (that is the ship's name), and one of the US auction houses was supposed to put that photo up for sale at the end of December last year (whether it was or wasn't put up is not reported). The articles make the argument that the photo is real ... I guess nobody believes it :)

Estonia became an independent country in 1920 (before the 40th) The next sovereignty came in 1992. It does not fit in with the Titanic in any way.

Maybe "an Estonian photographer photographed blah-blah-blah"? That's easy. Estonian identity goes back centuries and has not been interrupted

stringo:

We are talking about specific quotes that do not belong to Yan-Yin, unless he is Leonid Kaganov.

I don't know about that - I've been into it recently. I'm used to the fact that if the author is not listed, then the author is the one who posted it, or the author is unknown.
Reason: