Interesting and Humour - page 800

tol64:

It's no big deal. Everything has become so ordinary and boring that nothing will surprise anyone. What would you like to see in life that would make you go, "Wow! Cool! Wow!". ))) Probably even if a man flew past us horizontally, no one would be so surprised. Immediately everyone would start thinking how to explain it from a scientific point of view. )))

I posted Jacque Fresco's video above. If it were the way he describes it, I would be very surprised. Somehow I don't believe it would ever happen (a moneyless system).

1. It's hard for me to shout "wow", I'm an adult. Here is a more courageous act, and by the way, more valuable in terms of learning about nature and human possibilities.

2. There have been videos about the 'city of the future' on the net for a long time, but it is utopia.

PS. Coming back to the jump: there is neither a picture nor any supernatural act. The video shows a man in a spacesuit; the blue surface of the Earth; something composed of squares, perceived by us as a man; again, something perceived as a parachutist descending; the parachutist landing; some sort of computer centre.

Contender:

1. It's hard for me to shout "wow", I'm an adult. Here's a more courageous act, and by the way, more valuable in terms of learning about nature and human capabilities.

2. There have been videos about the 'city of the future' on the net for a long time, but it is utopia.

Not exactly like that of course (wow). Without exclamation marks, like children do. But just by the feel of something similar to experience. ))) In fact, what we have at all is one solid exclamation point. How can that even be possible! )))

I think we now possess things that might have seemed utopian just a few decades ago. What about a few hundred years ago? So maybe humanity will come to something so beautiful one day. We just have to figure out how. And that's a huge set of questions. I don't think anyone looking at this project would say they wouldn't want to live like that.

Contender:

PS. Going back to the jump: there's no picture or any supernatural act. The video shows a man in a spacesuit; the blue surface of the Earth; something made up of squares, perceived by us as a man; again, something perceived as a parachutist descending; the parachutist landing; some sort of computer centre.

I believe there can be no supernatural acts in this world, as whatever happens is natural as it is. )))

And as for videos like this, there are a lot of fakes out there. We live in the time of information wars when it is very easy to present lies as truth. Maybe the Venus Project is just another trick promoted by American government. )))

Mischek:
That's a fake, too. It was shot at the studio. I can do this even from the comfort of my own home in 3D Max and After Effect. )))

You're a fucking lunatic.

tol64:

Not like that, of course (wow). No exclamation points, like children do. But just the feeling of experiencing something similar. ))) In fact, what we are all about is one solid exclamation point. How can that even be possible! )))

I think we now possess things that might have seemed utopian just a few decades ago. What about a few hundred years ago? So maybe humanity will come to something so beautiful one day. We just have to figure out how. And that's a huge set of questions. I don't think anyone looking at this project would say they wouldn't want to live that way.

I believe there can be no supernatural acts in this world, as everything that happens is natural as it is. )))

And as for videos like this, there are a lot of fakes out there. We live in the time of information wars when it is very easy to present lies as truth. Maybe the Venus Project is just another trick promoted by American government. )))

1. The video after your post is just about supernatural acts.

2. The consumer's dream is to consume unlimitedly. Humanity as a whole is imperfect, there will be a lot of food (too much) there will be a lot of people suffering from gluttony. If there is no need to work, humanity will destroy itself.

TheXpert:
Fucking lunatic.
Yes. Flights like that and without the extra obstacles look very dashing. )) Surely you can find failed flights somewhere.

Contender:

1. The clip after your post is just about doing the most unnatural thing.

2. The consumer's dream is to consume unlimitedly. Humanity as a whole is imperfect, there will be a lot of food (too much) there will be a lot of people suffering from gluttony. If there is no need to work, humanity will destroy itself.

1. Well, if one considers as unnatural what happens rarely and in a minority, then one can find many such options. Including the one I posted as well, assuming that was the case.

2. Unrestricted consumption is there even now. In many ways. And the risk of destroying ourselves is also very high. Perhaps even higher than if the idea of the Venus Project had been implemented.

For example, I would not be able to do nothing. I am always interested in doing something and developing it. I am not interested in being distracted by leisure activities until I get a result. For me, doing something that interests me is already a kind of rest. ))

TheXpert:

Heh-heh-heh.)
Reason: