Interesting and Humour - page 686

Mischek:
The US Patent and Trademark Office has secured the rights to a long-awaited patent from Apple Corporation, which describes a rectangular-shaped electronic device with rounded corners. The patent application for "Portable display device" (D670,286) was filed in late November last year, but it was not approved until this week.
Holy crap. So now if somebody wants to make a rectangular device with rounded edges, he should buy the license from Apple (or whatever the rules are now)? If you don't want to buy a licence, then make triangular devices, for example. )))

tol64:
Oh, crap. So now if someone wants to make a rectangular device with rounded edges, they have to buy a license from Apple (or whatever the rules are now)? If you don't want to buy a license, then make triangular devices, for example. )))

Well, there are nuances.

"The United States Patent and Trademark Office ..."

Norwegian terrorist Anders Breivik, sentenced to 21 years in prison for killing 77 people in 2011, complained

TheXpert:
It's temporarily cool here.
I don't know.)

Mischek:

(chuckles)

Yeah, I read it in text somewhere )

I should sue them for using a combination very similar to my nickname as a synonym for these obscure people ) . It's an insult to my professional dignity.)

Mischek:

I don't know ))

It was funny at first, the first 20 minutes. The thought is interesting in general.

There needs to be content, and there won't be any

And now it's cool ))) there's one stoner left and perlite live in places.

Mischek:
There needs to be content and there won't be any.

Just a possible convenient way to communicate and confer completely anonymously.

So it's been around for ages

TheXpert:

And now, funnily enough ))) there's one stoner left and perlite live in places.

Just a possible convenient way to communicate and conference in a completely anonymous mode.

So google it or youtube it.

I didn't need to :) I'm more of a skype person.

Give a person a chance to get a feel for it after all :))

Maybe it will come in handy (in some form) if I do get my project off the ground.

Reason: