VPS muliple accounts

Hi, can I open the same MT4 account on 2 VPS, to be able to run an EA on each account instance?

Cheers

Swalters:

Hi, can I open the same MT4 account on 2 VPS, to be able to run an EA on each account instance?

Cheers

You can run both (or more) EAs or multiple instances of the same EA on the same trading account, on 1 MQL5 VPS.

Simply load your EA on different charts of the instruments you want to trade, setup your settings and migrate to your MQL5 VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can run both (or more) EAs or multiple instances of the same EA on the same trading account, on 1 MQL5 VPS.

Simply load your EA on different charts of the instruments you want to trade, setup your settings and migrate to your MQL5 VPS.

Hi Eleni,

The EA's I want to run will not suffer another ea on any other chart, hence my question. Could you please answer my original question, Cheers

Swalters:

Hi, is it possible to have 2 VPS accounts but with the same MT4 account on each. I need to know as i have 2 EA's that will not run on the same MT4 account.

With MQL5 VPS you can't.

Swalters:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your other topic.

Swalters:

Hi Eleni,

The EA's I want to run will not suffer another ea on any other chart

Then the EAs are very poorly coded.

If you have an account running on 2 different devices, a trade placed in one would still show in the other so i don't see that running on 2 VPS's would make any difference.

Keith Watford:

Then the EAs are very poorly coded.

If you have an account running on 2 different devices, a trade placed in one would still show in the other so i don't see that running on 2 VPS's would make any difference.

Hi Keith,

Well I purchased them here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it won't run with another ea on the terminal, as I stated previously.

Of course it opens on the account from both, thats the whole point. x1 MT4 with x1 EA and another MT4 with another EA, both ea's open on the same account.

I currently do this on my PC and it runs fine. By renaming the second installation you can have 2 accounts running that are the same. Simple.

I think i'll just try it.

Thanks for your help.

PS the other post was on a similar subject, not the same, again, thanks.

Reason: