What Type Of Trading System Is Best For You?

Which type of FX Trading System is best for you?

Looking forward to all replies!!

Anyone want to share their opinion on this??

I'm using trend lines with stochastic and momentum confirmation. and 70% of trades will be closed by profit in average.

I'm using trend lines and follow buy/sell when the price break trend.

The Enron Corporation was an American energy company based in the Complex in downtown houston, Texas. At the end of the 2001 it was revealed that it is reported financial condition was sustained substantially by the institutionalized and creatively planned of the known as "Enron scandal".The best trading is a FX trading system.

Hello Traders!

I personally use Elliott wave and price patterns.

I also use trading systems based on patterns that

appear again and again in Spot Forex market.

I hope it helps

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

Free Elliott Wave Newsletter via email - Daily!

=======================================

i want to be making use of a forex signal or EA can somebody help me with the best one, so that i can go for it and trade with it

I use a 5 step crossover method. 5 things happen before I will enter trade.

First, I look at the RSI21, if it isn't crossing, then I wait for it to cross.

Next, I look at the Stochastic, QQE, MA 5/12 and make sure they are crossing in the same direction as RSI21.

Next, I make sure the crossings agree with trend direction, in other words if RSI21 is crossing the 50 upwards, then the trend has to be long. Same with other crossings.

I also make sure the labtrend1_v2 dot agree's and that there is a dot. (green dot=long, pink dot=short)

If all the steps are fullfilled, I enter trade. I don't get very many trades but so far, it is proven to be a solid entry point for my trades. I'm not too experienced with trading but have learned this over a couple years of researching and demo'ing.

As far as timeframe, 30min chart seem to produce good results. But I will be testing on other time frames.

I just started a new demo with this method as I have just finished figuring it out, but check out the results so far (Statement included). Sometimes I exit trades at my own descretion, but most of the time I set a TP of 10 pips. I have alot to figure out on this system and things will change over time as I do.

I included a template but here are the settings for each indicator.

1: Moving Average: MA Period 5/12

2: Average Directional Movement Index (Default settings)

3: RSI: 21

4: QQE: (Default settings)

5: Stochastic: K Period=8, D Period=8, Slowing=9

6: Parabolic SAR: Step=0.01, Maximum=0.3, Precision=7

7: Labtrend1_v2: (trend signal)

I'm not 100% sure that the Delta will cross or touch each time but it helps with strength in movement I think, not sure what else it's for. The ADX helps with retracement I think too, but I could use some pointers on this system.

Only basic indicator.

" />

I use a math equation. But I never stop trying to learn of new systems that might be better!

chika504:
i want to be making use of a forex signal or EA can somebody help me with the best one, so that i can go for it and trade with it

How the Firebird EA Works?

Firebird calculates a 10 day SMA and then shifts it up and down based on a percentage to form a channel. For the calculation of this SMA either close (more trades) or H+L (safer trades) is used. When the price breaks a band a postion in the opposite of the current trend is taken. If the position goes against us we simply open an extra position to average (pipstep function).

To avoid enter a trade while a strong trend is in place a divergence function is used that is calculated as difference between a Faster SMA (by default set to 23) and a Slower SMA (by default set to 84).

Files:
Reason: