Interesting and Humour - page 682

Mischek:

So 1 litre of urine gives 6 hours of electricity.

that's crazy, isn't it?

Where is the fourth girl?

maxfade:

Why is it nonsense to burn petrol, get hydrogen and then burn it in a hydrogen generator and the light bulb comes out,

throw out the electrolyzer, the urine, the dehydration tank, the hydrogen generator and plug the light bulb directly into the gasoline generator - it should improve efficiency

before it was Nigerian spam, now it's going to be Nigerian urine-dry hydrogen.

Well, I remember something about electrolysis. As I understand it, hydrogen is taken from water, but we need salt, so urine is good for that.

But electrolysis is also costly. We have to calculate it, and I don't know how.

It's too simple. Everyone would have used it a long time ago.

Integer:
Where's the fourth girl?
Oops, there were four this morning. One's already been stolen))

Mischek:

Bear, have you given up smoking yet? ))

tol64:
Mischke, have you given up smoking? ))

No, why? I don't have enough willpower.)

And freebies with surrogates don't work. E-cigarettes help more or less.

Mischek:

No, why? I don't have enough willpower.)

And freebies with surrogates don't work. E-cigarettes help more or less.

I did it on my third try. That said, I noticed this thing. When I was out in public, I found it much harder to hold myself back. The first attempt was a trial run and I only lasted a couple of days. )) On my second try I had a period of about a month when I was obsessed with an idea for a project and I barely spoke to anyone, I was too busy with my project all the time. I quit, but then when I got out, I smoked again. And the third attempt was the coolest. I went into the woods for eight months. It was a wonderful period and I did it after all. ))) I haven't smoked for three years, but when someone nearby smokes and there's an interesting conversation going on, it makes me want to take a drag for some reason. I guess if I drank sometimes, I'd definitely start smoking again. That's why I don't drink at all. It's a challenge all the time. )))

tol64:
I went into the woods for eight months.
I'm jealous.

Forgot to mention, it doesn't work in Opera, it works in Chrome, I haven't tried the others.
Reason: