[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 44

the one you gave last - succeeded

which you posted around the end of June and now won't install.

yosuf:

Although I don't really like predictive indicators. no offense .... sorry

andreika:

Although I don't really feel strongly about predictive indicators. NOT IN WRONG.... sorry.
If not into mine, then into some other indicator, you should get used to it, at least as reference information. At least the Expert Advisor based on this indicator confidently takes 350 pips on demo.

yosuf:
If you do not use mine then you should get used to it, at least as a reference. At least the Expert Advisor based on this indicator confidently takes 350 points on the demo.

As for the other indicators, you should certainly get used to them.

I read somewhere that one person does not use indicators at all, and it's fine.

sever31:
According to my calculations, we are still down at least 500 pips.

Vladimir, stop your prognoses and stop the eu, or else the eurozone might go kaput!

:)

ZS: respect!

andreika:

I agree that everyone trades differently, who can and who wants to.

I read somewhere that one person does not use indicators at all and is fine.

The prodigy has probably worked hard on himself, developing experience, intuition, wit, self-restraint, suppressing greed, and strengthening nerves and the deposit.

yosuf:
The prodigy must have worked very hard on himself, developing experience, intuition, wit, restraint, suppressing greed and strengthening his nerves and deposit.

I guess experience and, I would say, a gut feeling does the trick...

yosuf:
The prodigy must have worked very hard on himself, developing experience, intuition, wit, restraint, suppressing greed, strengthening his nerves and deposit.

What kind of wunderkind? - he couldn't say three words.

just karma...

:)

andreika:

I guess experience and I'd say a gut feeling does the trick...
You still alive? Nice to meet you!

Is he still alive? Nice to meet you!

I read about him on another forum. I can't remember the link...
Reason: