Interesting and Humour - page 639

Mathemat:

Zeleniy, oddly enough, there is also a ban for cretinism.

I deleted the post.

Thanks for the warning and not getting banned. Just please watch out for others as well.

Twenty minutes to go. Place your bets, gentlemen. Who wants to raise?

Zeleniy: Thanks for the warning and not getting banned. Just please watch out for others as well.
Have you noticed that you cause too much negativity towards yourself? Don't you think it would be logical to think about it?

Mathemat:
that it would be logical to think about it?
Alexei , it's not possible purely technically . Better let's argue . )) Battle of the gadgets on our channel. In just 15 minutes. Well?

Mischek:
Alexei, it's not technically possible. Better let's argue . )) Battle of the gadgets on our channel. In just 15 minutes. Well?
I admit defeat, sorry, tomorrow is my mum's birthday, getting ready =) although Hitler doesn't have days off... but still =)))

Where are the people?

Let's raise the stakes.

You can bet your iPhone. If you win the iPhone, the losing Samsung is sent by dailymail to the winner's address.

Mischek:
Alexei, it's not possible purely technically. It's better to argue. )) Battle of the gadgets on our channel. In just 15 minutes. Well?

Can't say anything. I happen to have an iPhone 4 (won, so I got it for free). Now it's incredibly ancient, as I understand it.

I don't use it much. And I can't compare it to the Galaxy - I haven't even held it in my hands.

My brother has an HTC - he's crazy about it. He's crazy about all things android in general.

Zeleniy:
I admit defeat, sorry, it's my mum's birthday tomorrow, getting ready =) although Hitler doesn't have days off... but still =))
What defeat? No one is competing with you, it's useless and unhygienic

Mathemat:

Can't say anything. I happen to have an iPhone 4 (won it, so I got it for free). Now it's incredibly ancient, as I understand it.

I don't use it much. And I can't compare it to the Galaxy - I haven't even held it in my hands.

My brother has an HTC - he's crazy about it. He's crazy about all things android.

That's a shame, that's a shame.

In the meantime, there's only 10 minutes left.