[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 26

max111:
I totally agree and you can give advice and see the mistakes.

So you don't need to tell me anything, everything will be visible. I don't go to the sell because there is a higher volume on the day:

If 3165 is sold, we will go down, I think a triangle has formed on H1, what do you think???

max111:
If 3165 is sold, let's go down, I think there is a triangle formed on H1, what do you think?

There is a possibility of a move to 1.3110-20, but I will not sell.

Hello people, are you all extinct?)))

strangerr:
Hello people, are you all extinct?)))

freeze))))

sells closed.... the doctors did not reach their target))))

rigc:

freeze))))

sells closed.... the doctors did not reach their target)))

Because the Doctor doesn't say, dog)))), that the wave down is corrective, I've told him a hundred times about the pictures. Instead, the triple top scares everyone))))

whatever, i closed the sell on my signals.... a small buy by 200 pips up...

rigc:
whatever, i closed the sell on my signals.... a small buy by 200 pips up...

Somewhere along those lines. What quit the teacher? ))))

strangerr:

It goes something like this. What quit the teacher? ))))

Strange, I'm on my own)))) it's interesting to chat with Mobile, we have a Skype chat...

you know the eastern wisdom about communicating with different people because you can learn something from each of them)))))

he gives a lot of signals it does not mean one should follow them like a sheep, one should work with his own system and learn from others.....

yeah, it's too bad he doesn't give a reason, i agree.... oops not an argument here))))

rigc:

Strange, I'm on my own)))) it's interesting to chat with Mobile, we have a Skype chat...

you know there's an eastern wisdom about communicating with different people because you can learn something from everyone)))))

I'm all for that. If he could explain why he's got a sell and where the targets come from, we'd have something to talk about: "How can I understand you if you don't say anything")))
Reason: