Interesting and Humour - page 601

Mischek:

the IRS would be good for him.

?

Exactly! He's in the IRS. What position?

notused:
Exactly! He's in the IRS. What position?

Man, it's got to be the most important.

or not the most and there's a specificity of direction? Like a collection with... ?

Mathemat:

I wish we had one of those in Russia...

Then Pu would have been in jail together with Hodor. What a fairy tale!

It won't work!!! Don't expect a gift from heaven!

Comrade Che, it isyou as a revolutionary leader who understands well that only an armed struggle can get rid of Jewish timidity ...

Nowwe can joke, but the truth is very scary and formidable !

Manov:

It won't work !!! Don't expect a gift from heaven!

Comrade Che, it isyou as a revolutionary leader who understands well that only an armed struggle can get rid of Jewish timidity ...

Nowwe can joke, but the truth is very scary and formidable !

What we need is an armed struggle. Thank you. You go ahead first, and we'll see.

Mischek:

Man, it's got to be the most important.

or not the most and there's a specificity of direction? Like a collection with... ?

He's the most important.

Meet Klimenko, Oleksandr Viktorovich- Chairman of the State Tax Service of Ukraine. And this is the creation of the department of this, without exaggeration :), mind:

Письмом  N 320/0/71-12/15-1217 от 9 августа ГНС уведомила региональные подразделения о том, что у плательщиков налога на прибыль, 
получивших в 2011 году доход выше 1 млн грн, в отчетности, начиная с I полугодия 2012 года, 
будет учитываться лишь 25% отрицательного результата от сделок с ценными бумагами и деривативами в предыдущие периоды. 
ГНС объяснила это тем, что 1 июля вступило в силу правило об учете в отчетности 25% отрицательного значения объекта налогообложения.  
and that's just one episode :(

notused:

Taki is the most important.

Meet Klymenko, Oleksandr Viktorovych- Chairman of the State Tax Service of Ukraine. And this is the creation of the department of this, without exaggeration :), mind:

and that's just one episode :(
Yes, it sticks. There are rules that cannot be changed. Never. Sounds like agony.

Manov:

Nowwe may be joking, but the truth is very scary and threatening !

They say that your villagers are not allowed to keep birds (chickens, for example) and other animals (cows, sheep, etc.) in the village. Is it true what they say?

I was actually a little discouraged by the fields with select varieties of flowering weeds. No industry was in sight. And it remains a mystery, what do people do for a living when the holiday season ends?

Mischek:
Yeah, it sticks. There are rules that cannot be changed . Never. Sounds like agony.

The people protested and they cancelled it. But in our country you cannot be sure that one protest will be listened to.

P. S. In 2011 on the Ukrainian exchange I made a turnover of about 60 million UAH, with about 5 thousand UAH on my account. (I played with HFT - to understand and to learn). Especially I have not earned anything (even lost). And if I`d earned 1 mln. I would have had to pay the tax from another ten or two mln. losses.

notused:

They say that you do not allow villagers to keep birds (chickens, for example) or other animals (cows, sheep, etc.) in the village. Is it true what they say?

I was actually a little discouraged by the fields with select varieties of flowering weeds. No industry was in sight. It is still a mystery, what do people do for a living when the holiday season is over?

They can keep anything, but they cannot sell their produce if the farm does not comply with European standards. The fines are enormous, so are the taxes.

For the holiday season about 10% of the population is banned, not more. No one knows how others live. Each one has its own way of life.

an example: 100 people are earning at least thanks to MetaQuotes corp. Not forex, namely MetaQuotes. Neither do I know what would work if there was no MetaTrader...

Reason: