to Metaquotes :Problem with opening position

What could be the problem with opening new position:
Strategy tester "open" position but in real trade no?
For sure I used your Metaquotes "Moving Average" EA just changed parameters.EA runs at 1 min. chart.
Strategy tester is tested at open price only.The EA is absolutely simple.No indicator at (0) only past time(1).
No even try to open at Journal.What to do to run expert correctly.
Just one sugestion.If that is real problem because I am sure that you(Metaquotes) will "explane" why my EA do not work please do the BEST to FIX that problem:
Put expert advisor at AUTOMATIC RUN :1min,5 min,15... and then EA to read from Strategy Tester results and place orders.If you do this no one will protest from MLN bugs or ... that Metatrader has.
Actualy I use macros that run Strategy tester every min. and have no problem with execution but if I decide to participate at Championship you will not allow to use macros that run strategy tester every minute.
However please tell me EA "moving Average" has problem or what???

For sure I used your Metaquotes "Moving Average" EA just changed parameters.EA runs at 1 min. chart.
Strategy tester is tested at open price only.The EA is absolutely simple.No indicator at (0) only past time(1).
Just one sugestion.If that is real problem because I am sure that you(Metaquotes) will "explane" why my EA do not work please do the BEST to FIX that problem:
Put expert advisor at AUTOMATIC RUN :1min,5 min,15... and then EA to read from Strategy Tester results and place orders.If you do this no one will protest from MLN bugs or ... that Metatrader has.
Actualy I use macros that run Strategy tester every min. and have no problem with execution but if I decide to participate at Championship you will not allow to use macros that run strategy tester every minute.

Check if:
Tools>Options>Expert Advisers>Allow Life Trading (checked)

Check if:
Tools>Options>Expert Advisers>Allow Life Trading (checked)

thanks.I will try.
Reason: