Interesting and Humour - page 4845

Vitaly Murlenko:
This was back in the days of DOS. Our office needed to send a file by e-mail but our modem would not let us do it. The phone, however, was working properly. We have made it so: we have packed the file in RAR, got 5 Kb of 20, opened it in NEX-editor and started to dictate the codes over the phone. On the other end they opened the editor and wrote it down. The whole archive was transferred in about 10-15 minutes. The recipients saved the file, renamed it to RAR and unzipped it - the text was accepted without errors.

Doubtful gain. 5kb is a page and a half in Wordpress. And 20kb of uncompressed text is 6 pages. But 6 pages of meaningful text is much easier to dictate and write down than a page and a half of unconnected characters.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Doubtful gain. 5kb is a page and a half in Wordpress. And 20kb of uncompressed text is 6 pages. But 6 pages of meaningful text is much easier to dictate and write down than a page and a half of unconnected characters.

Apparently there were communicators at both ends)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Apparently there were liaison officers at both ends)

That's what I thought too, if they were experienced communicators. But as it is, it's unrealistic.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Doubtful gain. 5kb is a page and a half in Wordpress. And 20kb of uncompressed text is 6 pages. But 6 pages of meaningful text is much easier to dictate and write down than a page and a half of unrelated characters.

Come on, it's a beautiful joke-humour that will surf the expanse of the internet. ))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Doubtful gain. 5kb is a page and a half in Wordpress. And 20kb of uncompressed text is 6 pages. But 6 pages of meaningful text is much easier to dictate and write down than a page and a half of unrelated characters.

I got the story on the internet, though, I'm the age that could have been in those people's shoes. I liked the resourcefulness of the programmers. And about the dubiousness - who knows what kind of data was transmitted there? If it's sets of numbers with a lot of digits after the decimal point, it's probably better to really dictate hexadecimal codes.

Vitaly Murlenko:

I got the story on the internet, though, I'm the age that could have been in those people's shoes. I liked the resourcefulness of the programmers. As for the dubiousness - who knows what kind of data was transmitted there? If it is sets of numbers with a lot of digits after the decimal point, it is probably better to dictate the hexadecimal codes.

Come on, make excuses. It's understandable that this is a branch of humour.

And without the humour. I still have a Robotron in the garage, or rather lying).

There were only green signs on the monitor.))

Who remembers of course))

DOS

--

3.11. has already found the top of the architectural achievement.

And collective intelligence in system testing quickly led to modern winds.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Come on, make excuses. Clearly the humour branch.

And without the humor. I still have the Robotron in the garage, or rather lies there.)

There were only green signs on the monitor.))

Who remembers of course))

DOS

--

3.11. has already gone to the top of achievements.

Ooh! Let's measure up :)

I used to solder Spectrums, I've still got one somewhere.

JRandomTrader:

Ooh! Let's measure up :)

I used to solder Spectrums, I've still got one somewhere.

What's the point of measuring? It's stupid.

It's history and a lot of people don't know about it.

I remember when I was a kid, there were no televisions and rarely had a radio. People used to broadcast news and events verbally with a considerable delay and altered content...

Today, the altered content is already coming out hot.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I remember when I was a child, there were no televisions and rarely did anyone have a radio. People orally relayed news and events orally with a considerable delay and altered content...

Excuse me, how old are you? Since the post-World War II era, many people had radios in the cities, I still remember gymnastics on the radio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojbwKw4UEPE
Всесоюзное Радио СССР Утренняя гимнастика радиопередача 1953 год
Всесоюзное Радио СССР Утренняя гимнастика радиопередача 1953 год
  • www.youtube.com
Сэкономить на авиабилетах (приложение на android) http://ytbe.ru/ruandroid Купить авиабилеты дешевле (приложение на ios) http://ytbe.ru/ruios ☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭В...

VVT:

Sorry, how old are you? A lot of people have had radios in the cities since the post-World War II era, I still remember gymnastics on the radio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojbwKw4UEPE

That's funny. Yeah, I'm 34. )) A man with the prospect of a better life.)

Not many people had radio. I was raised on it, by the way.

For me the most interesting programme was on Sunday at about 8:30 in the morning. I don't remember the name, but it was about psychology.

It shaped my character. I'm 100% sure.

Reason: