there are people here who actually make money - page 9

Ihor Herasko:
Georgiy Merts:

I don't believe it at all. Even if you take orders only for $500 - that's a hundred orders! Can you imagine what kind of order it must be, that people are willing to pay $500 for it? Making a hundred of these every month? Even a serious IT company probably couldn't cope with it.

It was about the Market. So it is theoretically possible.

If there are hundreds of purchases a month, there should be at least dozens of reviews a month, which I have not personally observed.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

If there are hundreds of purchases a month, there must be at least dozens of reviews a month, which I have not personally observed

It's been a while, a year or two. There were records of 150k and 400k on the market. It's a world of limitless possibilities.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

If there are hundreds of purchases a month, there must be at least dozens of reviews a month, which I have not personally observed

No such thing.
Many people don't even know that they can leave a review. They write a review on the product discussion page or in person.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
There isn't one.
Many people don't even know that they can leave a review. They write a review on the product discussion page or in a private message.

interesting, didn't know
I have some reviews but the product is free and simple

Maybe EA should make some kind of announcement? For example, new version released, review left, manual updated, etc. Take data via WebRequest.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

interesting, didn't know
I have some reviews, but the product is free and simple

maybe EA should make some kind of announcement? For example, a new version has been released, a review has been left, instructions have been updated, etc. Take data via WebRequest.

It's automatic.
About product updates.

People just don't know how to write reviews. Well, that's just the way it is. I rarely write reviews either. Not because I don't want to. I just forget, I use it and I like it.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
It's automatic.
About product upgrades.

People just don't know how to write reviews. Well, that's just the way it is. I rarely write reviews either. Not because I don't want to. I just forget, I use it and I like it.

Usually you write if you don't like it .and if you do like it, you don't want to waste time.

Mickey Moose:

And if I like months of teasing in the sapper that the next time to pass the field is not for 2 minutes, and for 1.55 at least?

(As long as someone is earning money to renovate their house, for example)

Not everyone understands in life). No difference what to do, most importantly to enjoy it, in fact the difference between playing sapper / Dota and building a house no. Life is most important to live a pleasant life, all the rest is not important.

That is why it always amuses me when people do something and talk about it so seriously. There is no difference between a serious business and a non-serious one, it's all a matter of perception. Playing Dotka is no less serious than absolutely any other human activity.

Maxim Romanov:

You usually write if you don't like it. If you do like it, you don't want to waste time.

Yeah, that's where the negative stuff goes in the reviews. The positives go in the discussions. It's a mystery.

Maxim Romanov:

Not everyone understands in life). It makes no difference what you do, as long as you enjoy it; in fact, there is no difference between playing sapper/dot and building a house. The main thing in life is to live a pleasant life, everything else is unimportant.

That is why it always amuses me when people do something and talk about it so seriously. There is no difference between a serious business and a non-serious one, it's all a matter of perception. Playing Dotka is no less serious than absolutely any other human activity.

You can also make money playing games.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
It's automatic.
About the product update.

Yes, slowed down, the messages are coming to you in person.

Reason: