Interesting and Humour - page 4802

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Some people believe that monkeys evolved from man...

Not my opinion.

But perhaps they descended from Lemurians?

Over millions of years, even a frog could have evolved from a human. By simplifying the species.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Over millions of years, even a frog could have evolved from a human. By simplifying the species.

What can turn the price I know, what can turn evolution I can't imagine).

khorosh:

What can reverse price I know, what can reverse evolution I cannot imagine).

It is not usually said that evolution unfolds, but that it is possible in the form of both biological progress and regression. A typical example of evolution in the form of biological regression is the simplification of the structure of parasitic organisms compared to their free-living ancestors.

khorosh:

What can unfold the price I know, what can unfold evolution I cannot imagine).

It won't unfold, now we are almost to the point where humanity will destroy itself.

Current inventions are like a monkey with a grenade.

---

I see, now half-pokers wearing women's clothing calling it unisex, ass with a man's fist, on thin legs in tight trousers, with women's hair will come running in and refute it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It will not unfold, it has now come almost to the point where humanity will destroy itself.

Current inventions are like a monkey with a grenade.

---

I see, now half-pokers wearing women's clothes calling it unisex, ass with a man's fist, on thin legs in tight trousers, with women's hair will come running in and deny it.

Can we turn into a frog?)

khorosh:

Can we turn into a frog?)

I don't think so, I'm not that old, I hope I won't live to see that time, although degradation, the so-called progress - it's happening fast

I have realized recently that Bill Gates was right to thin out the world population by vaccination: some people are useless and others are a loss. He's the savior of civilization, you might say.

khorosh:

What could turn the price know, what could turn evolution can't imagine.)

A frog has four limbs with five fingers, a head, eyes, mouth and even hidden ears and neck.

But YOU have no fear of turning into a frog. You won't live more than a million years anyway.)

Aleksey Nikolayev:
First rule of the Dunning-Kruger Club ─ don't know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger Club.

Fight Club... Kids love it (mine) me too, not so much, but go for it....

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I have just recently realised that Bill Gates is right to thin out the world's population by vaccination: some people are useless and others are a loss. You could say he's the savior of civilization.

Some people think it's fascism. Aren't you afraid that the powers that be will decide whether you should live in this world or not. Are you and your descendants worthy of continuing the lineage or not?

khorosh:

Some people think this is fascism. Aren't you afraid that the powerful will decide whether you live in this world or not. Whether or not you and your descendants are worthy of continuing the lineage?

This is the way Nature has arranged itself for many thousands of years. Not everyone notices it, but it is a fact. Some try to change things, but it is impossible, which is very well traced in history. Even in animal herds there is a leader.

Reason: