Interesting and Humour - page 4804

Aleksey Nikolayev:

A handful of earth is not one character, but at least two - earth and some.

Maybe you got confused with feng shui - wind-water?

You are told one hieroglyph, do you think a child should immediately imagine it?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You are told one hieroglyph, do you think a child should immediately imagine it?

Yusuf, what are you arguing about when you have questions in your show threads

Uladzimir Izerski:

All the clever ones I follow. You don't need to stand out with confidence in fantasies that you're better than the rest. You've only got a 3 on the five-point system yet.

Thank you for the satisfactory assessment of my intelligence. but it's enough to talk to you, a smarter individual, almost on equal footing. This is not the kind of example where you need to show off your intelligence, but the most trivial example of hieroglyphic construction.

Fast235:

Yusuf, what are you arguing about when you have questions in your show threads

Hi, just for the sake of relaxation. and what's going on here is that they assess intelligence first. Sophistry has entered into one of themhttp://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358795/page12#comment_19933469
Обсуждение проектов законов Султонова в сфере маргинальной торговой деятельности
Обсуждение проектов законов Султонова в сфере маргинальной торговой деятельности
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые участники форума, здесь Ввм будет предложено обсуждение и активное участие в возможных спорах, возникающих в процессе рассмотрения темы в...

Uladzimir Izerski:

You've only got a 3 in the A-system yet.

Does anyone have a 5? I'm interested in mine.

Fast235:

Does anyone have 5? I'm interested in mine.

He's got one himself.

Fast235:

Does anyone have 5? I'm interested in mine.

What can be analyzed that isn't? Farts won't interest oh no one. Only interesting facts will attract attention.

Perhaps yes, I should study the material provided first before drawing conclusions.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You are told one character, do you think a child should imagine it right away?

You don't have to say it, but point out this character.

a simple exercise with the google translator:

handful of soil = handful of soil = 少數土壤 (traditional Chinese)

Fast235:

not worth exploring, there's nothing useful there,

we're looking at real time,

If the topic is in

Interesting and Humor.

it's hard to believe it's real. Nothing personal and no humour at all.
Reason: