Interesting and Humour - page 4783

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Nutritional supplements are not necessarily a treatment or a substitute for medication, they are a separate topic that has been destroyed. I can open the local newspaper and there is not a single advertisement for the sale of nutritional supplements, and it is not easy to find anything normal on the Internet, only some kind of sports nutrition.

Go to NL International, get yourself a couple of cans of energy diets. If you're a fan of expensive placebos.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Go to NL International, get yourself a couple of cans of energy diets

I looked it up, it didn't look serious.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I looked it up, it didn't look serious.

I have a personal, highly paid nutritionist. He says that vitamins and supplements from sportspeople are the best. But you have to choose the manufacturer, and don't let them dilute it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Wow - one pile of dietary supplements, homeopathy and GMOs.

No. The idea is the same.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Doctors can't be in favour of supplements, they're against them because the money is passing their pockets. Practically the whole subject of nutritional supplements has been destroyed.

Many can name cases where doctors recommend something.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Domestic medicine has taken a different path - what is considered a dietary supplement in the world has been relegated to the category of medicines.

There is such a thing. But there are experts in evidence-based medicine, and you must read their articles. I've created myself a list of about a hundred medicines "with unproven efficacy". That is to say, fuflomycin. There were many surprises when reading the list. Drugs that people have been taking since time immemorial.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
And homeopathy is completely destroyed.

There are even a few academics fighting on the dark side of homeopathy. And suing the doubters.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

There is such a thing. But there are experts in evidence-based medicine for that, and you have to read their articles. I have created for myself a list of about a hundred 'unproven efficacies'. That is to say, fuflomycin. There were many surprises when reading the list. Drugs that people have been taking since time immemorial.

It's interesting to look at the list

Edgar Akhmadeev:

There is such a thing. But there are experts in evidence-based medicine for that, and you have to read their articles.

Seen it, read it, would be funny if it wasn't sad. This list even includes cerebrolysin, as well as cavinton, heptral,corvalol, valocordine, vitamins (as if all of them),mildronate, nootropics (also as if all of them), piracetam, rastoropsha,tannakan, phenibut and other phytomedicines. It's not just a list, it's a crime. It is possible that the situation is the same with homeopathy.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I have a highly paid personal nutritionist. He says that vitamins and supplements from sportspeople are the best. But you have to choose the manufacturer, and they don't dilute it.

We should do some reading on the subject.

Shoker:

It is interesting to look at the list

You don't just have to read the list, you have to look at the explanations. And especially the introduction for those who have always drank it and it worked for them. Here is at least the list

https://encyclopatia.ru/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BA_%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2

I've read several such articles by experts in evidence-based medicine (as they present themselves, I haven't seen the credentials). Bloggers, journalists and rewriters don't count.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

This list even includes cerebrolysin, as well as cavinton, heptral,corvalol, valocordine, vitamins (seemingly all of them),mildronate, nootropics (also seemingly all of them), piracetam, rastoropsha,tannakan, phenibut and other phytomedicines.

Exactly. I would also add raspberry tea for colds.

A wise man said about such medicines: 'If you don't drink it, you'll be sick for seven days. If you drink it, you'll be sick for a week.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

One should not just read the list, but watch the explanations. And especially the introduction for those who have always drank it and it worked for them. Here is at least the list

https://encyclopatia.ru/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BA_%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2

I've read several such articles by experts in evidence-based medicine (as they present themselves, I haven't seen the credentials). Bloggers, journalists and rewriters don't count.

Exactly. I'd also add raspberry tea for colds.

A clever man said, "If you don't drink it, you'll be sick for seven days. "If you drink it, you'll be sick for a week.

Actually, raspberries contain aspirin, in case you didn't know. Of course, there are some people who are only cured by vodka.

The more varied a person's diet, the less medication he or she needs.
Reason: