Interesting and Humour - page 4784

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I have a personal high paid nutritionist. He says that vitamins and supplements from sportspeople are the best. But you have to choose the manufacturer, and they don't dilute them.

I've been purposefully watching a lot of youtube channels on sports nutrition for a while now. The coaches, aimed at people who don't waste money, say that apart from whey and a gainer, you should only use one or two supplements (I can't remember which ones).

And chemical vitamins (as separate substances from food) are practically impossible to absorb. So is calcium and most supplements. So the best way is to eat a variety of foods. Andwhey and gainers are useful for quick results.

There were attempts to ban garlic not too long ago. !!!

Why? Why? Who needs it? Think about these questions.

And all this despite the fact that garlic has been used for centuries as the main remedy against any kind of infection.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Actually, raspberries contain aspirin, in case you didn't know. Of course, there are people who are only cured by vodka.

Are you serious? Aspirin in microscopic doses? That's getting close to homeopathy. (The scientific explanation is that after a hot drink the patient sweats and feels relief). By the way, aspirin is highly overrated.

And vodka cures everyone))

"Alcohol in small doses is useful in any quantity". Zhvanetsky.

"- Here's a cure for fatigue. And here's a cure for depression. And here's a cure for nervous tension.

- Thank you, doctor. Don't you have anything besides vodka?"

Uladzimir Izerski:
The more varied a person's diet, the less medicine he needs.

Words of wisdom.

Олег avtomat:

There were attempts to ban garlic not too long ago. !!!

Why? Why? Who needs it? Think about these questions.

And all this despite the fact that garlic has been used for centuries as the main remedy against all kinds of infections.

Every remedy has its pros and cons.

Garlic was not used for food until about the beginning of the 20th century, and was considered a medicinal plant (not everywhere, of course). Ayurveda considers garlic harmful. But it is also known for its benefits as a preventative against colds.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Are you serious? Aspirin in microscopic doses? That's close to homeopathy. (The scientific explanation is that after a hot drink the patient sweats and feels relief). By the way, aspirin is highly overrated.

And vodka cures everyone))

"Alcohol in small doses is useful in any quantity". Zhvanetsky.

"- Here's a cure for fatigue. And here's a cure for depression. And here's a cure for nervous tension.

- Thank you, doctor. Don't you have anything besides vodka?"

Haven't you ever had tea with raspberries? Couple of glasses and you'll get a kick out of it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Haven't you ever had tea with raspberries? Couple of glasses and you'll get a kick out of it.

That's what I'm saying. But it's not a cure, it's symptom relief. It's very temporary.

And from that list, I have tried many of the "medicines" on myself (there was a time). No effect. I'm allergic to placebos))

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Each remedy has its pros and cons.

Garlic was not used for food until about the beginning of the 20th century and was considered a medicinal plant (not everywhere, of course). Ayurveda considers garlic harmful. But it's also known to be beneficial as a preventative against colds.

complete nonsense... Don't talk about what you don't know.

Ask around, it's not hard to find useful information.

Garlic has been known to people for centuries as a very useful remedy. Maybe you've established your own aversion to garlic, but that hasn't diminished its medicinal properties. There's more to imposing a ban than that.

Олег avtomat:

is complete nonsense... Don't talk about what you don't know.

I'm sick of ... with smart people...

Edgar Akhmadeev:

I'm getting tired of ... with smart people...

total bullshit... Don't talk about what you don't know.

Ask around, it's not hard to find useful information.

Garlic has been known to people for centuries as a very useful remedy. Maybe you've established your own aversion to garlic, but that hasn't diminished its medicinal properties. There's more to imposing a ban than that.

Reason: