Holy Grail - page 8

The only mirror that really counts, is the mirror of your soul ...

but the mirrors in your car count too, because they take care of your soul ...

And if someone is really ugly, that person is always lucky, because only all the other people have to look at that person all day long ....

Besides, what is ugly ?

Maybe my dog thinks I'm ugly and I think I'm not.

But my dog likes me anyway and I don't think my dog is ugly.

I also don't think my dog thinks about that.

That's why he is always happy ...

Wulong10:
The only mirror that really counts, is the mirror of your soul ... but the mirrors in your car count too, because they take care of your soul ...

. :):)

price reduction on the Holy Grail T-shirt

now only £12.95, plus P+P

Purple Monty Python Holy Grail Ale T-Shirt - Black Sheep Brewery

(unfortunately i have no affiliation with Black sheep Brewery)

both the Holy Grail beer and t-shirt are needed for the magical powers of the Grail

other magical powers included, makes all ladies look gorgeous at 11.30pm

(for 1hr only) if you drink enough of the Beer

just ordered mine might be worth a go (for trading)

please delete post if not allowed to add the link

mladen:
Imagine this :

The winner of the latest contest was up 5000% at the end

But he was up 15.000% at one moment. Now imagine that you started trading when it was 15.000% up. Assumption that a system will always first go positive is wrong.

You've got me wrong. I mean trading yourself with 90%+ accuracy ratio, not looking for PAMM manager or somebody that allows to copy his trades with that gains. I always rely on myself. Never on somebody other.

I found great indicator ...i tested it accurate is 80-90%!!! my im in profit for 5 days with one little loss! here is link

FOREX HOLY GRAIL 95% ACCURACY - Download - 4shared - waness mark

Super. We will have a whole bunch of billionaires in the world in a week or two

Spammers

lukaspekarcik:
I found great indicator ...i tested it accurate is 80-90%!!! my im in profit for 5 days with one little loss! here is link FOREX HOLY GRAIL 95% ACCURACY - Download - 4shared - waness mark

Yeah right, I'm always curious but I would never open it, because it's an -exe file.

Besides, the holy grail doesn't exist, so why run the risk ?

Whatever we say there will always be people that will think that there is some magic solution. Not knowing and not learning is not an option for them but a "smart decision". If someone does not know and does not want to learn, it is not because of the "state of mind" but because it can not be learned anyway ... like, who can in the name of God learn how much is 2+2?

Reason: