Interesting and Humour - page 4377

Happy Holidays to all and great profits!

Sergey Kutsko:
Happy Holidays to all and great profits!
Happy holiday to you too))

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Vladimir Vysotsky would have turned 81 on 25 January.

Vladimir showed that talent cannot be sold)).

It is given by nature.

Not for everyone.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Rockfest 2016 in the Czech Republic, with guys who don't miss such festivals taking to the stage)

What a talent))))))

Aleksey Ivanov:

Let's say something like this.

"Friday is becoming a nightmare for some traders, while others are just raising money - it's the most unpredictable day, especially the American session. Asian markets are already closed, Europe is about to rest too, and America is in full swing. At 4:30 p.m. Statistics on the US economy will be released at 4:30 PM Moscow time. This is where the dollar starts to work its magic! Arrows up, arrows down, all at breakneck speed. So what kind of trade is this?"

Here's the advice:
"I turn the terminal on at 4:00 p.m. 00 Moscow time. Currency pair EURUSD. Starting from 15.00 Moscow time the pair is pre-floping. I start placing pending orders. Suppose the limits of the flat are 1.3530 - 1.3505. On the M30 chart, I stretch the Fibonacci net to the last completed zigzag ( in both directions). It shows the nearest significant support and resistance levels. I place pending orders by them. For example, "Sell limit" 1.3545, lot 0.5, without stop-loss, but take profit 1.3515 is obligatory; at the next level 1.3560 lot 0.75, without stop-loss, take profit is also 1.3515. Next "Bay limit" 1.34 85 lot 0.5 without stop loss and take profit is also obligatory 1.3520, the same order at 1.3465 lot 0.75 without stop loss and take profit 1.3520. Why am I not placing a stop loss? I do not know what length the candle will be. And why take profit? The movement is very fast and if you try to close it manually, you will not have enough time to place two orders and the DC may reply "the price has changed". Then we wait. The games have started. Let's say the price has rushed upwards and it will grab the pending orders (the second one is possible but the first one is sure to do that) and definitely return to the starting point. While it is moving up, I close the pending orders down. In most cases it will also move in that direction, but whether it will go back or not is unknown. One nuance. Please, pay attention to the currency pair movement during the European session. The movement should be weak not more than 30-50 pips. This is the first stage.

On the second stage, on the extremums I draw lines and in what direction the price makes a true breakthrough, there and open an order with 0.25 lot. The movement will be at least till 19:00".

As a useful reference or has something already changed?

And how can this strategy be explained to the robot?

Aleksey Ivanov:
Ugh, I didn't know it was Friday. I'm gonna go drink my profits away. :)
😂😂😂

Taiwan/China ('talent search', young performer) -

Sergey Golubev:

Taiwan/China ('talent search', young performer) -

Can you imagine... a young unknown guy from Taiwan...

How do you usually start all this?
And he's so... to the world...

And this is afterwards, "like a little bit of a boo-boo."

Sergey Golubev:

And this is afterwards, "like, a little bit of a boo-boo."

Yeah.

That's what a life-giving worm diet does to the voice...

Reason: