Interesting and Humour - page 422

Urain:
I don't bet on money, I play forex for money.
There's no connection whatsoever and no logic.

Urain:

Look at the table, they are a backyard Portugal team away from the final.

You are grossly overestimating the Spaniards.

TheXpert:
You overestimate the Spaniards.

No, look at him, there's something over there from the nose upwards like near Madrid.

That's right, he's Spanish. Ukrainian

Although you have Andrew ... ...Romania is just crying.

TheXpert:
You are grossly overestimating the Spaniards.

Alaverdi, you underestimate them.

The Spaniards can only be stopped by the Spaniards, they play their illogical football to the point of confusing the gates.

Loft: When you go to the shop for mayonnaise, there's only one hidden danger... BEER!!!

SKYPIDAR: why are you picking on my nickname, it's SKYPIDAR, what's heavenly got to do with it anyway???

her: My window won't close.
me: What's writing?
her: The pen fell off...

from the forum:
I remember in the late 90's German partners came to visit:
- You've got a rich office, every computer has Windows on it. We can't afford that...

xxx: there was a case in Leningrad region some time ago: family of mushroom hunters ran into a piglet with its mother, and the mushroom hunter foolishly hit one of the pigs with a stick. The boar tore the whole family apart.
yyy: did the pig tell you that?
zzz: No, the mushrooms.

Urain:

I can tell you that Spain are going to beat Germany in the final :)

Semi-finals

Match 29: Donetsk,June 27, 21:45 Winner of Match 25 - Winner of Match 27(Ukraine, Football) Portugal - Spain

Match 30: Warsaw, 28th June, 21:45 Winner of Match 26 - Winner of Match 28 (Ukraine, Football) Germany - Italy

Final

Match 31:Kiev, 1 July, 21:45 Winner of Match 29 - Winner of Match 30 (First, Ukraine, Football) Spain - Germany

I can say that in the final, Italy will beat Portogallia :))) Taking bets :)

on the semifinalstoo ...

Urain:

from the forum:
I remember the German partners coming in the late 90s:
- You have a rich office with Windows on every computer. We can't afford that...

And everyone upgrades :)))

papaklass:

I can name a champion, I can bet that Spain will not be champion.

Who will be champion? If not Italy, I accept!

(Apply, please)

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry, you cannot use this password. This password is already in use by user Misha. Please change your password.

<gl1zori> I have doubts! I think my girlfriend cheated on me! Is it realistic to check? If I take her to a gynecologist?
<GYry-> gl1zori: and what would he see? An inbox counter?

Reason: