Interesting and Humour - page 4136

They are now well-known comic and parody artists who appear in films, on television and in concerts.
And it all started with YouTube ... behind the fridge... with mum in the kitchen.

And now a bit of hooliganism from MoyMoyPalaBoy - a dance parody of the song Love On Top by American singer Beyoncé.

The brothers released their first single in 2009 with a serious (not parodic) song, Kapit, where they sang their voices for the first time.

Then there were various performances of serious songs together with famous western artists (not parodies either).

And RoadFill's younger brother has started a project where he seeks out talented performers and makes them famous.
Here, for example, is Total Eclipse of the Heart, which he performed with a 54-year-old shop assistant (which made her world-famous):

Little Brother Turns There, as what he sings can be translated as turn or turn around (the lyrics of the original song).

Sergey Golubev:

Then there were various performances of serious songs together with famous western artists (not parodies either).

And RoadFill's younger brother has started a project that seeks out talented performers and makes them famous.
Here, for example, is Total Eclipse of the Heart, which he performed together with a 54-year-old shop assistant (which made her world-famous):

I must say, the shopgirl is not a bad singer.

Sergey Golubev:

And RoadFill's little brother has started a project where he seeks out talented performers and makes them famous.
For example, Total Eclipse of the Heart, which he performed with a 54-year-old shop assistant (which made her world-famous):

All kinds of people, ordinary people (not singers), by performing a song with him - become famous -.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I must say, the salesgirl is not a bad singer.

They performed with this song at the Asia Seeks Talent contest, where they won a prize and applause (especially when the jury found out that the person next to them was not a singer but an ordinary shopgirl).

That's what they already call her - singer Fe.

Here's more with her -

Anyway, if you're surfing the internet and you come across a video on YouTube that says "two cool Chinese people", you know it's probably a famous comedy band from the Philippines: the MoyMoyPalaBoy brothers

Sergey Golubev:

They already call her "singer Fe".

Here's more with her -

This one is worse, imho.

I love this one in general. Not even that one in particular, but many other things. But this album is amazing.

The album is old of course, but I am not young myself.) In general, you have to listen to the whole album.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm not a narc, but I'll watch it. I don't watch many good muvi. All Russian stuff sucks, just caricatured gangsters. The authors didn't communicate with gangsters in the merry 90s ))).

There's a widespread belief, and not without reason, that all TV series suck artistically.

This point of view I made among art people and they cited as a rebuttal to the two series: Breaking Bad and House of Cards. All done at the highest level of a very good full-length movie.

PS.

The movie isn't about cash.

Watch it, then ready to exchange opinions.

Reason: