Looking for a [trading] teacher! - page 3

fxtrance:
I will pass on the sacred knowledge.
May I enquire about the motives behind your proposal?

abolk:

It may happen that when a teacher is found, the pupil is no match for the teacher.

Then I will be a pupil of another teacher! :-)

IvanIvanov:

I don't know to be honest - I wondered, I don't know...

The only thing that comes to mind is Eastern motifs, they are divided into classes, one direction is where pupils look for and choose their own teacher... in the other direction, the teachers look for their own pupils...

Of fuzzy expectations - stability in periods of a week, a month, years....

from a form of what is called a personal example, to sit so close to the monitor - to follow the teacher's thought process, trying to understand the essence of the decisions made....

About the teacher market!

.......... there is something about trading that is not quite clear to me, if it is a science then why most of the courses and educational programs are useless. One has to assume that trading is an art... Then we have to pay attention to how art is taught in society....

Is it realistic to teach e.g. drawing.... or do you have to dig into karma...

It's like in painting, each artist has his own handwriting, each programmer has his own bag of tricks, translators do not translate from all languages to all "because all languages are the same" :)

In the English language the teacher is often called the Master (no irony of martial arts) ... And he will teach you what he knows and what he is good at. Then you go to another Master ... who will teach his own... and so on all my life. I so look back on my forex life, which started in the last century - many people don't even realize they were my teachers ... From Tartan with his public developments in Metatrader 3 to the famous forex testers Sadaloma from Indonesia and Bruno from France ... And many more people. You can not list them all.

And to find one and take a course with him ... I do not know ... Forex trading is so individual thing, that even a simple copying of manual trading systems gives different results for different people.

In short - it's not that easy.

newdigital:

It's like in painting, each artist has his own handwriting and each programmer has his own speciality. Similarly translators do not translate from all languages to all "because all languages are the same" :)

In ang forex a teacher is often called a Master (no irony about martial arts) ... And he will teach you what he knows and what he is good at. Then to another Master ... who will teach his own... and so on all my life. I so look back on my forex life, which started in the last century - many people don't even realize they were my teachers ... From Tartan with his public developments in Metatrader 3 to the famous forex testers Sadaloma from Indonesia and Bruno from France ... And many more people. You cannot list them all.

And to find one and take a course with him ... I do not know ... Forex trading is so individual that even a simple copy of a manual trading system gives different results for different people.

In short, it is all very complicated.

I am used to solving simple questions by myself :-) I'm not talking about courses... I have a shorter history and I have a problem with languages. you could say i'm a native russian trader.... I'm a bit slow :-)

Talking to you, for example, opens to me the foreign-language world of trading - I've never thought about it at all, realized its reality only recently, after talking to you in one of my previous threads!

I`m not being ironic about the East - I`ve taken a lot from it, though in a translated form, but still...

Here's someone on Skype knocking from India.... maybe.....

sergeev:

the topic is turning into something of a farce.

Usually people try to turn an important and for themselves issue into a farce or a snide remark, and seeing this - it should be understood... that the topic is not only relevant enough for me!

.... from the practice of communication!

I'm looking for a teacher. But I'm not just looking for a standard teacher like on a DC course, or a bunch of schools on the web, which are totally lame, I'm not looking for someone who will tell me how "spaceships sail the universe", but someone who will succinctly answer groups of questions, from time to time. Or at least not get nervous when they say, "Stop! I'm not interested, please answer this question..."

I understand that many want to sell more expensive and oooh very dilute their monologues, unfortunately, such an unacceptable. Although I can understand this motivation, but I am on the other side of the interest. And the client is always right. Sophists are quickly sent to the woods.

My main questions are about the reasons for the trading systems based on the market structure, not by enumerating all of their innumerable sets. In general, the goal is to achievethe most valuable knowledge in the shortest amount of time. To learn how to think and not to notch the endless content, which is impossible to read even 1% of the whole life.

All sociometric nonsense, conspherology, hints on vacuum, on divine intuition and similar, or to hell at once, or with explanations how to receive the same, if it is impossible and it is not necessary to begin to speak about it at all.

The causes and consequences are only of interest, or rather generalized causes and generalized consequences.

Two options, one "on the fingers" the other in scientific language.

Your idea is great, I haven't met a really competent teacher yet, and I'm in search of one, despite the seemingly large number of suggestions.

perepel:

I'm looking for a teacher. But I'm not just looking for a standard teacher like on a DC course, or a bunch of schools on the web, which are totally lame, I'm not looking for someone who will tell me how "spaceships sail the universe", but someone who will succinctly answer groups of questions, from time to time. Or at least not get nervous when they say, "Stop! I'm not interested, please answer this question..."

I understand that many want to sell more expensive and oooh very dilute their monologues, unfortunately, such an unacceptable. Although I can understand this motivation, but I am on the other side of the interest. And the client is always right. Sophists are quickly sent to the woods.

My main questions are about the reasons for the trading systems based on the market structure, not by enumerating all of their innumerable sets. In general, the goal is to achievethe most valuable knowledge in the shortest amount of time. To learn how to think and not to notch the endless content, which is impossible to read even 1% of the whole life.

All sociometric nonsense, conspherology, allusions to the vacuum, to divine intuition and the like, or to hell with it, or with explanations of how to get the same, if you can't, you shouldn't start talking about it at all.

The causes and consequences are only of interest, or rather generalized causes and generalized consequences.

2 options, one "on the fingers" the other in scientific language.

Your idea is great, I haven't met a really competent teacher yet, and I'm looking for one, despite the seemingly large number of suggestions.

Of course, the ability to learn by oneself has not been abolished, but the right way is to have either a good method or strategy, or a vision of the market structure - which one either has to study or learn from someone who has the practical skills to do it.

If you have to do it yourself - again, not enough life, but there is no other way to go.... hopefully for now....

IvanIvanov:

Of course, the ability to learn on one's own has not been revoked, but the right thing to do is to have either a good method or strategy or a vision of market structure - which one either has to study or learn from someone who has the practical skills to do so.

If you have to do it yourself - again, not enough life, but there is no other way to go.... hopefully for now....

I am of the same mindset, but hope to separate the wheat from the chaff and find a super cool teacher, in addition to self-study. I figure you still need to pick up knowledge in a chaotic way to do it, at least to then see how good the teacher will be. With no knowledge at all, there's no criterion to determine how much valuable information is being poured into you. IMHO

For example, I've just had a course at discourse center, then I asked some questions here, then again I read, tried to play with demo and went to paid consulting on specific issues to the same "guru", but it immediately became clear that he is playing one and the same track, like a sectarian preacher, one step left to right and either moves to another topic or is empty rhetoric. At the end of the conversation his negative attitude became apparent, that he was not playing to his notes and it was clear that further communication was not worthwhile.

But I am sure there are crowd gurus. It's just that they are not known as charlatans and it is logical that they are not particularly interested in teaching at all.

perepel:

But I'm sure there are crowd-sourced gurus. It's just that they are not known as charlatans and it's logical that they're not particularly interested in teaching at all.

It depends what counts as interest!

Strangely enough this even applies to the purely practical aspect of learning mql5. Obviously, I can read the guidebook myself, as well as the articles on this great website. That is, I need a mql5 program from a teacher on how to operate all this amount of data as quickly as possible, with minimal effort.

I do not need to explain what is in the public domain. This is not logical. I'm not a fool, excuse me for this.

By mql5, I am interested in a hierarchical presentation of the material, from simple to complex, but immediately with practical examples and ways to quickly navigate the guide. I doubt that even a super pro can remember all functions, variables, classes by heart, but unlike a beginner, he has a mental reference database of orientation, like a map. If anything, he knows where to look for it and if it is there at all. That is what I am interested in.

Again, I would like to get a bunch of newcomers together and make a group proposal. Put some money together, get some answers and post them in the public domain. This should benefit everyone, including the esteemed MQs, as it popularises their software and lowers the entry threshold.

Reason: