Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 578

Hi all, does anyone know how to pass a variable value from one terminal to another?

Can you guys help me with my question?

Here's another one. Has anyone come across an indicator. The essence of which is to show 2-3 more charts (in the indicator window) of older periods....

Zolotai:

Can you guys help me with my question?

Here's another one. Has anyone come across an indicator. The essence of which is to show 2-3 more charts (in the indicator window) of older periods....

MTF indicators in the base

i999i:
Hi all, does anyone know how to pass a variable value from one terminal to another?

FileOpen -> FILE_COMMON

How to pass a variable from an indicator to an Expert Advisor?

Dear Gurus!

I am just starting to learn the language (please don't kick me), and I faced a problem - how to pass a variable value from an indicator to an Expert Advisor?

It can be any kind of variable - bool, int or double.

I can't find anything in the forum, maybe there is an answer, but looking for a needle in a haystack is not the answer.

Help, please!!!!!

Please advise where to find step-by-step instructions for working on the platform

serzh:
Please advise where to find step-by-step instructions for working on the platform

If you don't know anything about the platform (and trading), it's probably easier to search the internet for tutorial videos.

Vladon:
Try to activate the Expert Advisors (Auto Trade) button

Vladislav, everything (auto trade) has been enabled. This started happening after the warnings on the updated compiler were removed.

The strange thing is that in the tester everything goes on, but in the demo it's been silent for a week now.

What to do?

Regards,

Alexander

Guys, please tell me. Is there any way you can use a script or a turkey.

Raise the chart. In other words, the size of the window should remain the same. Just raise the quotes so that they are compressed from that level. That is, from that distance or, say, interval that will be set.

But not from the very bottom of the chart...

Zolotai:

Guys, please tell me. Is there any way you can use a script or a turkey.

Raise the chart. In other words, the size of the window should remain the same. Just raise the quotes so that they are compressed from that level. That is, from that distance or, say, interval that will be set.

But not from the very bottom of the chart...

I haven't checked it myself, but the help has https://docs.mql4.com/ru/constants/chartconstants/charts_samples

Closer to the middle of the page.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Функция устанавливает значение высоты графика в пикселях.        |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
bool ChartHeightInPixelsSet(const int value,const long chart_ID=0,const int sub_window=0)
  {
//--- сбросим значение ошибки
   ResetLastError();
//--- установим значение свойства
   if(!ChartSetInteger(chart_ID,CHART_HEIGHT_IN_PIXELS,sub_window,value))
     {
      //--- выведем сообщение об ошибке в журнал "Эксперты"
      Print(__FUNCTION__+", Error Code = ",GetLastError());
      return(false);
     }
//--- успешное выполнение
   return(true);
  }
Reason: