Interesting and Humour - page 4135

Denis Sartakov:

- our thoughts are chemistry, or something external that our chemistry picks up ?

None of us have thoughts either.

There is something inside, in the brain, that gives out a command to the outside, which we perceive as our thoughts feelings... We don't know ourselves at all - at all.

It's a dark matter, Chernigovskaya writes and speaks well about it on TV

СанСаныч Фоменко:

None of us have thoughts either.

There is something inside, in the brain, that gives out a command to the outside, which we perceive as our thoughts and feelings... We don't know ourselves at all - at all.

It's a dark matter, Chernigovskaya writes and speaks well about it on TV

It is as if the brain is a receiver of cosmic wi-fi and all people's thoughts are originally generated in some cosmic computer and then transmitted to the brains of living beings, and they due to their limitedness "think" that these are their own thoughts ...

transcendreamer:

Like the brain is a cosmic wifi receiver, and all people's thoughts are originally generated in some cosmic computer, and then broadcast to the brains of living beings, and they, due to their limitations, "think" that they are their own thoughts...

not necessarily the brain, everything in the world is a receiver, bad or good,

and therefore in one way or another everything is intelligent.

Sergey Golubev:

It was 1990 ...
And in that year, there was a fan factory (whose fans were probably not needed at all in that 1990 year).
But the plant was advertising on television. Advertising that radiated positivity and hope in those difficult times.

----------------

Goodnight

By the way, MOVEN still exists and is doing quite well. It was not advertised for nothing)).

Advertising that radiates positivity and hope in those difficult times.

We have all kinds of difficult times.

- We live a boring life
- Find something to do.
- What is it? Teach me how to freelance.

-this needs to go out to the masses.
-Yeah, but put it in your world, where the moose shake the profits.

- You know, when you're not there, people say that about you...

- Tell them that when I am NOT there, they can even beat me up...

СанСаныч Фоменко:
One of the best films of recent times on all fronts: script, acting, the idea itself, nature - absolutely everything. True 60 episodes

I'm not a narc, but I'll watch it. I don't watch many good muvi. All Russian stuff sucks, just caricatured gangsters. The authors didn't communicate with gangsters in the merry 90s ))).

It's already a pretty well-known parody group in the world - MoyMoyPalaBoy
On the Russian-language internet they are called Chinese, but they are young guys from the Philippines.
One calls himself MoyMoy (who is often on the right side of the video) - this is his older brother, and the other (his younger brother) - RoadFill

The guys are now firmly entrenched in the show business, but started 8-10 years ago with parodies-songs and parody-dances on youtube.
Apparently, the guys started in their kitchen, next to the fridge, and their mother was often in the frame.

This is one of their first parodies - to the song Volare by singer and composer Domenico Modugno (in wikipedia here).

And this is a parody of Bohemian Rhapsody by MoyMoyPalaBoy (also in the kitchen behind the fridge).

Reason: