Forex trading - page 10

Xupypr >> :

How's that? Do you have quotes coming in at the weekend?

Just to clarify a little bit...

Here it's built up a little bit differently. August 31st, 0000 to 1st 0000. But the thing is, there's a weekend here. I'm afraid I said it a bit wrong myself at the beginning, sorry. It should build on trading days. i.e. in this case not from the 31st 00-00 to the 1st 00-00, but from the 29th 00-00 to the 30th. Or just forbid him to draw on weekends, if that's not too much trouble for you. Thank you VERY much again !

sllawa3 >> :

Deposit/Withdrawal:

3 718.58

Credit Facility:

Closed Trade P/L:

23 731.09

Floating P/L:

Margin:

Balance:

27 450.53

Equity:

27 450.53

Free Margin:

27 450.53

ALL THAT FITS... MAYBE THEY DON'T CHIP A WORDPRESS FILE...

LeoV >> :

So there's a good way out - give the investor the password

It's easier that way.

Make a detailed report and post its writing i.e. historical accounts/save it as a report. attach it...and skin the chart.

BARS >> :

It's easier that way.

Complete detailed report and attach...and skin.

BARS >> :

It's easier that way.

Make a detailed report and post it, i.e. historic account/save it as a report. attach it...and skin the chart.

EVEN A REPORT IN ONE DAY FROM A SCALPER FOR EXAMPLE IS NOT CRIPPLED AND CANNOT BE SENT ANYWHERE... ( UP TO 60 000 TRADES PER DAY )

YOU NEED AT LEAST ONE PERMANENT ACCOUNT TO INVEST THE PASSWORD...NOT THE ONES THAT EXIST FROM DEPOSIT TO DEPOSIT...

sllawa3 >> :

EVEN ONE DAY'S REPORT FROM A SCALPER, FOR EXAMPLE, CAN'T BE SENT ANYWHERE... ( UP TO 60 000 TRADES A DAY )

I NEED AT LEAST ONE REGULAR ACCOUNT TO GET THE INVESTMENT PASSWORD... NOT THE ONES THAT EXIST FROM DEPOSIT TO DEPOSIT...

>>. I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER FIND SOMEONE WHO HAS AT LEAST RECOUPED (LET ALONE JUSTIFIED) THEIR COSTS IN FOREX...

BARS >> :

It could be simpler this way.

Make a detailed report and post its writing i.e. historical accounts/save it as a report. attach it...and skin the graph.

IF YOU'RE SO INTERESTED IN THE MANUAL TRADING REPORT I CAN SEND IT IN AN EMAIL OR BY E-MAIL... FOR A WEEK FOR EXAMPLE...

sllawa3 >> :

WELL... I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER FIND SOMEONE WHO HAS EVEN RECOUPED ( LET ALONE JUSTIFIED ) HIS LOSSES IN FOREX...

There are such people. But they will keep quiet :)

There have been topics like prove that someone is making money. There will be no point in asking, I gave you an example of how I lost money in the night, but I lost them because of stupidity, but it proves that a man can win back losses.... No need to be disappointed! No one will say.

Don't send me an e-mail or a message. I'm happy for you. 60k trades a day is too much for me. Every 1.44 seconds an order comes in. There's no broker that can take it...

BARS >> :

There are such people. But they will keep quiet :)

There have been topics like prove that someone is making money. There will be no point in asking, I gave you an example of how I lost money in the night, but I lost them because of stupidity, but it proves that a man can win back losses.... No need to be disappointed! No one will.

You do not have to send them by e-mail or inbox. If you are a success, you are just happy for you. 60k trades a day is too much. Every 86.4 seconds there's an order. There's no broker that can take it...

I'M NOT ASKING WHO EARNED HOW MUCH BUT WHETHER THERE ARE THOSE WHO IN A LONG ( MORE THAN A YEAR ) TRADE IN GENERAL IN THE BLACK ... OR AT LEAST ON THEIR OWN...

sllawa3 >> :

I'M NOT ASKING WHO EARNED HOW MUCH BUT WHETHER THERE ARE THOSE WHO IN A LONG ( MORE THAN A YEAR) TRADE IN GENERAL IN THE PROFITS ... OR AT LEAST THEIR OWN ... OR AT LEAST ON THEIR OWN...

I'M NOT ASKING ABOUT WHO EARNED HOW MUCH, BUT WHETHER THERE ARE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PROFITABLE FOR A LONG ( A YEAR) TRADING AT ALL ...

AND THE NUMBER OF TRADES IS LIMITED TO THE RESPONSES FROM DTS... (IF A POSITIVE PROFIT OF COURSE)...

sllawa3 >> :

I AM NOT ASKING WHO EARNED HOW MUCH ... BUT WHETHER THERE ARE THOSE WHO IN THE LONG RUN (OVER A YEAR) TRADING AT ALL IN THE BLACK ... OR AT LEAST IN THEIR OWN ... OR AT LEAST ON THEIR OWN...

If we take FF. then during 1.5 years I had a profit of 15% per month (average percentage at the end of these half a year). I am still settling in to Forex. I did not stay in the fD. because there was client money.

sllawa3 >> :

I'M NOT STAYING IN FOREX, BECAUSE I HAD MY CLIENT'S MONEY... AS FOR 60 000, IF YOU STUDIED THE SCALPER PRINCIPLE, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT IT OPENS DEALS ON EVERY TICK...

AND THE NUMBER OF TRADES ARE LIMITED TO RESPONSES FROM DTS ... (IF A POSITIVE PROFIT OF COURSE) ...

And who has time to process a request.... ? in that amount of time... it's unbelievable. It's comparable to a DDoS attack on a server...(when you send big Ip request packets, and the server can hardly send a response...)

Reason: