Interesting and Humour - page 3260

ik

Karputov Vladimir:
... If we miss anything, you can kindly report it via the "Complaint" button.
Well, no -- no "Complaint" button -- only publicly and only Service Desk -- a guarantee that there won't be intercompany -- better Service Desk keep silent.

Дмитрий:
No, it was a question for you - you don't tolerate Russophobia in the thread, but are you as principled as a moderator towards, for example, Americanophobia? For example.
This disease (...-phobia) is not present in other parts of the forum. For example, it is nothing in the English part of the forum, where users from Russia, Ukraine, USA, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Cambodia, Syria (yes! Syria), etc.
It's only here.

Sergey Golubev:
This disease (...-phobia) does not exist in other parts of the forum. For example, it's nothing in the English part of the forum, where users from Russia, Ukraine, USA, Iran, Said Arabia, Cambodia, Syria (yes! Syria), etc., etc.
It's only here.

That's not what you were saying about the English branch recently. You said that in that same Humour thread on the English side of the forum -- posts are already deleted for smiling inappropriately at national traditions.

There is no nazi-phobia there -- because the deletion of posts is only at the attempt to express the nazi-phobia.

And here -- phobias are given the freedom to blossom and flourish -- and only then do the posts get deleted.

kyg

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

That's not what you were saying about the English branch recently. You said that in that same Humour thread on the English side of the forum -- posts are already deleted for smiling inappropriately at national traditions.

There is no nazi-phobia there -- because the deletion of posts is only at the attempt to express the nazi-phobia.

But here -- the phobias are allowed to blossom and grow stronger -- and only then are the posts deleted.

That's what I told you when I started the Humor thread in the English part of the forum when I first came to the portal (a long time ago).

When I came in - there were moderators everywhere, the "bosses", and everyone listened to them ...
But my experience told me: if I'm entering a forum and it's ruled not by users but by a "moderator-chief", then it's a "dead forum".
So I started posting the same stuff that google+ was posting when they started google+ (I was invited to google+ when there weren't too many googlers): pics of animals and pictures of artists (it was their way of promoting their google+ at the time).

-----------

Please don't cling to my words ....

Дмитрий:
I've posted before - deleted

"It is worth noting that Gennady Padalka does have enough reason to express himself in such words. He is the world record holder for total time in orbit. The Russian spent a total of more than 900 days in space. However, the vocabulary of the holder of the honorary title of Hero of Russia can certainly shock unprepared ears and even cost another 15 days - just not in space any more.

Recall that the conditions in which Russians have to live and work in orbit are indeed extremely uncomfortable and harsh. For example, the toilets in the Russian segment of the ISS are constantly breaking down, and the living space for each Russian cosmonaut, as the same Gennady Padalka previously complained to journalists, is 7 times smaller than that of their American colleagues in their module."

Sergey Golubev:
You, please, don't cling to my words ....

What do you mean by "not clinging to your words" -- not quoting you at all or what?

Alexander Laur:
How can you argue about Russophobia and ban someone (bring justice) if you yourself published a post that was EXCLUSIVELY Russophobic?
Our life here on the forum should in any case be better than real life, for example. Otherwise why are we here at all?
We must have a better life here than in real life. Otherwise there is no point at all ...

Alexander Laur:
Did you even understand what I wrote about?
The link?
Reason: