Interesting and Humour - page 3253

Alexandr Saprykin:

Most air conditioners have an operating temperature down to -5 degrees Celsius; they should not be switched on at lower temperatures.

If you turn them on below - it sounds like a refrigerator under the window - I was humming at -8 that I didn't know what was going on

Yuriy Zaytsev:

:-)) GREAT THINGS AWAIT US!

--

Russian Empire, the great count wakes up in the morning at about 12 o'clock.

A footman brings him breakfast, (remember the famous picture of the aristocrat's breakfast).

The Empress comes into the bedroom and says Wake up Count - great things await you

In vain... I'm not the one who banned him for the day...
The medal is not mine.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

:-)) GREAT THINGS AWAIT US!

--

The great count wakes up in the morning at about 12 noon.

A footman brings him breakfast, (remember the famous picture of the aristocrat's breakfast).

The Empress comes into the bedroom and says, "Wake up, Count, great things await you.

This has nothing to do with Russia.

"Wake up, Count, great things await you!"

According to a legend, with such words the servant of the French aristocrat and the famous historian Duke of Sandricourt Maximilian Henri de Saint-Simon (1720-1799) woke up his master.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
If you turn it down, it hums like a refrigerator under the window - I had it humming at -8 that I didn't know what it was at first
The compressor could go dead or the propeller blades could collapse.

Sergey Golubev:
In vain ... I wasn't the one who banned him for a day...
I didn't get the medal.
So what was he banned for? What did we miss?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

"Wake up, Count, great things await you!"

According to legend, these were the words with which the servant of the French aristocrat and famous historian Duke of Sandricourt Maximilien Henri de Saint-Simon (1720-1799) woke his master.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It has nothing to do with Russia.

"Get up, Count, great things await you!"

According to legend, with such words the servant of the French aristocrat and famous historian Duke of Sandricourt Maximilian Henri de Saint-Simon (1720-1799) woke up his master.

:-))) yes of course I know ... about the origin of this phrase

Hey, bro. Sorry to scribble. You're a drag, you didn't get the long haul. There's not a lot of Peter. These are rotten times. The cops don't hold their loyalties. The cops got busted with a fuse in the red.

In the old days, a call like that would've resulted in a bounty. We're looking forward to the balagas, the raspberries, the smack, the straws, the tarts. Cheers.

Sergey Golubev:
In vain ... I'm not the one who banned him for a day...
The medal is not mine .

:-( actually his appearance here, very useful interesting and even productive, the thread has become more active and interesting!

Sergey, I am generally against bans and gagging.

The main thing is that everything would be in normal civil norms and forms, without insults and extreme manifestations, without violations of the rules.

Well Mishek just does not always pass the test.

Брюсселец, выигравший в лотерею более 6 млн евро, не успел забрать деньги
Брюсселец, выигравший в лотерею более 6 млн евро, не успел забрать деньги
  • ria.ru
БРЮССЕЛЬ, 14 авг — РИА Новости, Александр Шишло. Житель Брюсселя, выигравший 26 марта в национальную лотерею более шести миллионов евро, не явился за призовой суммой в последний день отведенного для этого срока, который истек в субботу, сообщил журналистам представитель национальной лотереи. В поиске победителя ее администрация разместила...
Reason: