Interesting and Humour - page 3244

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Another thing is that the wife (on the note) is minding her own business -- so you don't have to listen to her.

What are you talking about?

I came across a very interesting click-through service on the internet -http://vzg.renov.top/1937059/

I signed up. The reason is that, as a rule, clicks pay out money steadily. Confused by the fact that the input of one number of captcha accrued as much as three rubles! A little by entering numbers, pressed the withdrawal of funds - the service said that the amount less than 7 000 rubles for the first time you can not withdraw. They say we're serious and all that.

My gut tells me that this is a scam. My gut tells me that this way they increase the clickability of the resource. But you're still thinking, "What if they really pay us? The fact that history knows a similar example, when a homeless man found a scrap of paper, which found that the villa was for sale at $ 1. He went to the seller of the property and said: "I have a dollar, are you selling this villa?", to which the seller responded in all seriousness as he should - he drew up legal documents for the homeless man and handed them to him. It turns out that the previous owner of this villa had bequeathed it to him to sell for 1 dollar before he died. For SEVEN YEARS the ad was up and no one tried to buy the villa for a quid - everyone thought it was a joke/divorce or something like that. And only a homeless person turned out to be lucky enough to own a nice property.

That's how it is here. I have already pocketed 2,000 roubles, thinking that maybe I will be as lucky as that bum and they will pay me out. If they pay, then I do not understand what's the fun here? They say that there is such a high pay per click, they say, because it pays the advertiser for advertising views. Maybe some millionaire really does have this kind of expense? Or am I missing something?

Vitaly Murlenko:

I came across a very interesting click-through service on the internet -http://vzg.renov.top/1937059/

I signed up. The reason is that, as a rule, clicks pay out money steadily. Confused by the fact that the input of one number of captcha accrued as much as three rubles! A little by entering numbers, pressed the withdrawal of funds - the service said that the amount less than 7 000 rubles for the first time you can not withdraw. They say we're serious and all that.

My gut tells me that this is a scam. My gut tells me that this way they increase the clickability of the resource. But you're still thinking, "What if they really pay us? The fact that history knows a similar example, when a homeless man found a scrap of paper, which found that the villa was for sale at $ 1. He went to the seller of the property and said: "I have a dollar, are you selling this villa?", to which the seller responded in all seriousness as he should - he drew up the legal documents for the homeless man and handed them to him. It turns out that the previous owner of this villa had bequeathed it to him to sell for 1 dollar before he died. For SEVEN YEARS the ad was up and no one tried to buy the villa for a quid - everyone thought it was a joke/divorce or something like that. And only a homeless person turned out to be lucky enough to own a nice property.

That's how it is here. I have already pocketed 2,000 roubles, thinking that maybe I will be as lucky as that bum and they will pay me out. If they pay, then I do not understand what's the fun here? They say that there is such a high pay per click, they say, because it pays the advertiser for advertising views. Maybe some millionaire really does have this kind of expense? Or am I missing something?

When you withdraw you will be asked to pay for their services, I do not remember exactly 500r or more and not from the earned, and translate them real money, allegedly for their selfless service) Well, think for yourself to contact such a resource or not.

P.S.

My brother once worked for a click-click service. They paid really well for clicks on some resources. We had our eyes peeled back when we opened our account in the morning and saw a hundred dollars drop overnight. But there we were building a whole group of sites, directing traffic to advertiser's sites. Maybe they'll really pay here, too. Has anyone tried it here yet? After all, not hard to click for a day these 7 000 rubles. But then, if resursurs not lie, the minimum will be only 200 rubles. As a supplementary income - a good help would be... What do you think?

Vladimir Zubov:
When you withdraw you will be asked to pay for their services, I don't remember exactly 500 rubles or more, allegedly for their unselfish work) Well, think for yourself whether to contact such a resource or not.
Yes, there have been similar services. They did ask to recharge your account first. Subsequently, these sites have disappeared. But there is not even a link to be able to enter at least something in your account. That's the funny thing.

Vitaly Murlenko:
Yes, there have been similar services before. They did ask you to top up your account first. Subsequently, these sites disappeared. But here there is not even a link to be able to enter anything into your account. That's what's so funny.
Well, write here how it all ended when you reach 7000r.

I'll write it up :) Most likely a scam. Too much referral system capacious - pay (promise) 50% of earnings referral. Although, perhaps I overreached, saying that click 7000 is not difficult. After the first thousand already need rest - the introduction of five-digit numbers one by one and you start to get dull - you need rest. I've got three thousand already. There'll be something to do at work today in the breaks. I think I'll make it to 7,000 by tonight.)

Will you be my referral? :))))))))

Vitaly Murlenko:

P.S.

My brother once worked for a click-click service. They paid really well for clicks on some resources. We had our eyes peeled back when we opened our account in the morning and saw a hundred dollars drop overnight. But there we were building a whole group of sites, directing traffic to advertiser's sites. Maybe they'll really pay here, too. Has anyone tried to work here yet? After all, not difficult to click for a day these 7 000 rubles. But then, if resursurs not lie, the minimum will be only 200 rubles. As a supplementary income - a good help would be... What do you think?

Earn good money here, too, write articles on MQL - an average of $ 100-500, write freelance - is very successful coders in the month earn an average of $ 3000, put agents in the cloud, through the site and look for customers.
Payment for the posts, too, probably somewhere not bad, but not here. Take the words of a very interesting journalist, he has repeated them many times and expressed himself differently, therefore there is no point in quoting, just check the point:
"I am a very corrupt bitch, I will be there when they pay me the most, unlike some jerks, I do not do politics for free."

Alexander Laur:

Debt is a red flag.

The coach of the Russian fencing team shaved his head after the Russian team won its fourth gold medal at the Olympics, according to the terms of the dispute.

:-) I guess he just wanted a haircut!

Reading the description of the winning process itself, you realise that a miracle has happened.

Yes and complacency often leads to defeats, the French were very relaxed.

In terms of the number of medals at the Olympics, there is now an interesting statistical phenomenon. The USA kind of comes first, with the most medals, but they are all obtained in a single swim, with a few exceptions. And the Russian ones have a very wide coverage by sport.
Reason: