New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 482: one click trading panel and publishing screenshots of charts on MQL5.com - page 5

HI,  bulid 482 metaeditor  copy function will be missing part of chinese   character 

e.g.  when ctrl + c on the below chinese  character in metaeditor   : 

布林带时间周期

and paste in metaeditor , only left below:

布林带时 

Metaquotes recently announced that all builds older than 416 will no longer be supported. brokers will follow the suit - OANDA is already dropping support for builds older than 416.

497315:
Metaquotes recently announced that all builds older than 416 will no longer be supported. brokers will follow the suit - OANDA is already dropping support for builds older than 416.
Recently ?  it was May last year, that's almost a year ago:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/139676

How come I feel that the one click trading in ver 4.82 is so lacking?  Correct me if I am wrong; it seem good only for opening position. I can't actually close positions with one click; only hedges it.  

there is a chart show issue: when high price and low price bar differ greatly, about more than 100 times, e.g. AAPL price from 7 to 700, and I scrolling the chart window to the greate diff area, then the bars chart became empty, just no bars show in chart! issue exist in 482 version, but 445 version is ok.

MetaQuotes:

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 482

1. Terminal: Added one click trading panel:

By mistake I pressed on cancel instead of pressing on the ok after I agree to the terms and conditions, can you tell me please how do I restart the one click trade function?

PCWalker:
By mistake I pressed on cancel instead of pressing on the ok after I agree to the terms and conditions, can you tell me please how do I restart the one click trade function?

• Ctrl+O to view Options window
  • Click on Trade tab
  • Set One-click trading

I saw that with the latest release of MT4 was admitted to the ability to post screenshots of charts on MQL5.com.

It 'a great convenience, but would like to know if there is even the option to delete the screenshots, if you want, and how to do it.

Thank you and best regards.

Frankalde 

Frankalde:

I saw that with the latest release of MT4 was admitted to the ability to post screenshots of charts on MQL5.com.

It 'a great convenience, but would like to know if there is even the option to delete the screenshots, if you want, and how to do it.

If they are not associated with your ID then you will have to contact the Service Desk from your mql5 profile and ask them to do it for you.

RaptorUK:
If they are not associated with your ID then you will have to contact the Service Desk from your mql5 profile and ask them to do it for you.

"A date of the screenshot publication is displayed at the bottom of the window. When hovering the mouse pointer over this line, delete button appears. Thus, any published screenshot can be deleted."

I do not understand why that line the date and the corresponding button-key does not appear to me but I tried it with all three of the most brovser not (IE, Firefox and Chrome).

Any suggestions?

Thank you and best regards.

Frankalde

Reason: