Interesting and Humour - page 3238

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Found, to further confuse the issue, here's a copy-paste

Yes........

Although a thought occurred - the white keys form a major series. However, the black keys do not form a minor series.

Question - why exactly this unequal distribution of tones gives a major series? What's going on in a person's head... But nobody can know that anymore, I guess.

Citizens who are actively texting - keep your speech clean. We've had enough of star-spangled swear words - they'll just cut up the posts.

Karputov Vladimir:
Citizens who are actively texting - keep your speech clean. We're sick and tired of starred swear words - they'll just cut up the posts.

And a link to the topicstarter https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457

Members of the forum, don't forget to follow the rules

Интересное и Юмор
Интересное и Юмор
  • reviews: 6
  • www.mql5.com
Форум трейдеров MQL5.community

AdBlock has learned how to block "unblockable" ads on Facebook.

Facebook this week offered advertisers a new service - block-proof ads. Just two days later, AdBlock announced that there were no more ads on Facebook
that could not be blocked: the latest version of AdBlock Plus was able to remove all ads appearing in the news feed.
Facebook responded by accusing ad blockers of unfairness and harming users of the social network. The Zuckerberg Corporation promises to look into the matter and take action.
Facebook is embroiled in a costly war against ad blockers, and the sympathy of the mass audience is not on Zuckerberg's side in this war.

Yle Uutiset - Хроника | Facebook
Yle Uutiset - Хроника | Facebook
  • www.facebook.com
Mitä hurmureita! Lieksalaisveljeksiltä sujuu laulu koskea laskiessaankin, muista tempuista puhumattakaan. Suomessa on tänä päivänä noin 50 ihmistä, jotka pysyvät liukkaalla tukilla koskessa. Yle Joensuu kuvasi Jori ja Toni Mikkosen koskenlaskua Ruunaalla. A true, traditional Finnish lumberjack is also an entertainer. Singing, various...

Сергей Протасов - СКОЛЬКО СТОИТ СЧАСТЬЕ? Мой дом в... | Facebook
  • www.facebook.com
СКОЛЬКО СТОИТ СЧАСТЬЕ? Мой дом в Америке чуть больше чемодана, с которым я сюда приехал. В нём пахнет сухим деревом, ветхим шёлком и тайной. Его...

Karputov Vladimir:
Citizens who are actively writing texts - keep your speech clean. Tired of using asterisks to blot out swear words - they will just cut the posts.

mihailmischek:
What's the price of the motherland these days, huh? Judas!

Wow - it turned out to be erased by the moderators! I didn't even see it ... Logic dictates that you have to answer for it.

You're basically insulting me ... although you'll notice that I haven't insulted you anywhere - I've treated you with respect ...

It offends me as an honest citizen of the country - I have not decided which one - but it does not matter - the insult has no limits, it has already been inflicted and the rules of the forum have been violated by you ... https://www. mql5.com/ru/about/rules

By the way Mishek - the rules are so simple ! I can not even recall a forum where the rules are so simple to understand and not written on 5 pages and you've managed to fall under the article again ! Oh, how not careful ...

But if you get sent to the sauna - I think we will miss you on one side, I think we will miss you on the other.

Bear, was that a challenge?

I remember a funny duel... There was a dialogue along the lines of "Sir, you are the tip of my sword, we will fight on pistols"

p.s.

by the way there is no swearing from me, not even a direct or indirect insult !

From my side - rather just a meeting of "old friends" - in the very first post to your address even expressed my deep respect for you

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Wow - it turns out to have been scraped by the moderators ! didn't even see it ... well logically one has to answer for such a thing.

You're basically insulting me directly ... although you should know that I haven't insulted you anywhere - I've treated you with respect ...

It offends me as an honest citizen of the country - I have not decided which one - but it does not matter - the insult has no limits, it has already been inflicted and the rules of the forum have been violated by you ... https://www. mql5.com/ru/about/rules

By the way Mishek - the rules are so simple ! I can not even recall a forum where the rules are so simple to understand and not written on 5 pages and you've managed to fall under the article again ! Oh, how not careful ...

But if you get sent to the bathhouse - you will probably be missed on one side, I think we will miss you.

Bear, was that a challenge?

I remember a funny duel... There was a dialogue along the lines of "Sir, you are the tip of my sword, we will fight on pistols"

p.s.

By the way, there is no swearing from me, not even a direct or indirect insult!

On my part - rather just a meeting of "old friends" - in the very first post to you even expressed my deepest respect for you

I don't give a shit about your respect. Of course I'll get banned . ) But that's not gonna make you any smarter.

mihailmischek:
... . Of course I'll get banned . ) ...