Avalanche - page 227

E_mc2 >>:

Да какой там тон, когда люди настолько тупят что не могут простейших вещей осилить и пишут заведомо советников которые предрасположены к сливу. Тут уже не тон, тут матами самый раз крыть. Это не удивительно что 95% сливают. Они ж сами все делают для собственного слива.

If you worry so much, you will get a stomach ulcer. I recommend developing your own EAs rather than badmouthing others, then your energy will go in a constructive direction and negative emotions will leave you. And if you want to show the superiority of your knowledge, you can post your Expert Advisor and its testing results

And then you will clearly see who is who and you will have the authority, won by labor, but not by insulting others.

baltik >>:

Дмитрий, Галина - без обид Тест пусть будет тестом но поставте на лавину реальный депозит - скажем 200 баксов на мини лот 0,01

и все т.е. 3 дня и нет депозита хотя на том же депозите спокойно можно тренировать советников с фильтрами входа да с различными выкрутасами.

200 quid is not enough for our EAs.
I have already written many times before, the minimum deposit is 1,000 bucks with a starting lot of 0.01.
That's what you see on the demo.
And then, why do you offer me to open the real?
Do you really think that I would not put my money for a good EA on the real account?
We are testing, we continue to modify EAs and as you understand, if something good comes out, of course we will deposit some money for real trading, but the question is if it will come to this....
We are at the very beginning of this journey and it's all just for idle curiosity that's all !

baltik, is there no way to get more deals? You can estimate it that way, of course, but the reliability of the estimate will be questionable. The figures even confirm it: both average and maximum length of a losing series are equal to 3 trades. This should not be the case with solid statistics.
The PF is very small, the system is on the verge of survival.
2 sever29: a series of 13 losing trades is a death of deposit: 2^12 = 4096.

khorosh >>:

Если будете так волноваться, заработаете язву желудка. Рекомендую заняться разработкой собственных советников, а не охаивать чужие, тогда ваша энергия пойдёт в конструктивное русло и негативные эмоции покинут вас. А если захотите показать своё превосходство в знаниях можете выложить ваш советник и его результаты тестирования

и тогда будет наглядно видно, кто есть кто и будет у вас авторитет, завоёванный трудом, а не путём оскорблений других.

That's not how it should be written, it should be like this. Don't do people any good, you won't get any bad. You tell people it will drain a lot faster and they'll talk back.
I don't use expert advisors. I trade solely by hand. I don't need any Expert Advisors.
The test results and EAs have nothing to do with it. This is a discussion about the principle, not the results.

E_mc2 >>: ВОобще считаю что если ТС даёт хоть 40% профит сделок при профит=лос, это уже грааль. Легко можна подобрать ММ при котором будет профит без особого риска.

I wouldn't be so categorical. Any TS with absolutely random entries and fixed and equal stop and take (not pips), by your logic, should be profitable: it has a ratio of profitable to unprofitable of about 0.5. Is that exactly what you're saying?

I remember this webinar (probably it was read by the MM author himself, Laboucher). There, among other things, the figure of 60 was mentioned. That is, with an initial lot of 1, the maximum lot is about 60. I don't know where he got it from, but I couldn't model it.

However, in any case and 60 is a significant load on the deposit, so there are significant risks here as well. Besides, the sequence of deals may have local deviations for the worse from 34% - and even lot 60 will not be a limit here.

P.S. Generally speaking, I am even interested in this MM. I should investigate it better. But I've forgotten the principle of crossing out. Can someone throw me a link?

E_mc2 >>:

Не так надо было написать а вот так. Не делай людям добра не получишь зла. Ты людям говори что это будет сливать намного быстрее они тебе в ответ нахамят.
Советниками не пользуюсь. Торгую исключительно в ручную. Мне не нужны советники.
Результаты тестирования и советники тут вобще не причом . Тут идёт обсуждение самого принцыпа, а не результатов.

Well, if you consider insulting the original author in almost every post to be a good thing, then what is evil? Apparently you are still very young, so any mistake you find in someone else is a foalish delight for you and you are immediately elevated in your own eyes. Take it easy to the mistakes of others, you probably also make mistakes sometimes. If a mistake is pointed out to a person in a calm and non-abusive manner, I think anyone will only be grateful.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

The EA is not designed for multi-currency trading at all. It simply is not trained to distinguish orders on different pairs. Being placed simultaneously on two or more pairs, it does not work correctly at all. No offense taken. But it is not enough just to put an EA on a demo account, you have to know how to use it.

And he distinguishes the medjik, so on each pair the medjik is different. We have one mag like 3 pairs. Is it three different for him?

Mathemat wrote >>
>>baltik, can't you make more trades? Of course, you can estimate it that way, but the validity of the estimate will be doubtful. The figures even confirm it: the average and the maximal length of the losing series is equal to 3 trades. This should not be the case with solid statistics.
The PF is very small, the system is on the verge of survival.
2 sever29: a series of 13 losing trades is a death of deposit: 2^12 = 4096.

I'll probably have more tomorrow if he doesn't sell out ;) I cheated him replacing the buck-chip pair ... the euro-coin.
at the time of the screenshot of the statistics 350 was in deficit on this pair 4 orders.

baltik >>:
Завтра возможно будет больше если не сольется ;) я ему подлянку кинул заменил пару баксо-чиф- .. евро-еной
на момент скрина статистики 350 минуса был по этой паре 4 ордера.

What does that mean....

Mathemat писал(а) >>

P.S. As a matter of fact, I've even awakened an interest in this MM. I should investigate it better. But I've forgotten the principle of crossing out. Can someone throw me a link?

>> http://forexvc.blogspot.com/2008/11/normal-0-false-false-false.html

Mathemat >>:

Я бы не был таким категоричным. Любая ТС с абсолютно случайными входами и фиксированными и равными стопом и тейком (не пипсовочными), по твоей логике, должна стать прибыльной: у нее соотношение прибыльных к убыточным около 0.5. Ты именно это и хочешь сказать?

Я помню этот вебинар (возможно, его сам автор ММ, Лябушер, и читал). Там среди прочего была названа цифра 60. Т.е. при начальном лоте 1 максимальный лот порядка 60. Не знаю, откуда он ее взял, но я не смог это смоделировать.

Однако в любом случае и 60 - существенная нагрузка для депозита, так что существенные риски есть и тут.

P.S. Вообще говоря, у меня даже пробудился интерес к этому ММ. Надо бы его исследовать получше. Но сам принцип вычеркивания я подзабыл. Кто-нибудь бросит ссылочку?

Completely random entries will only give a 0.5 ratio on a very large number of trades. Otherwise you can get 1000 losses in a row. This 0.5 ratio will work on a very large number of trades.
I was talking about the use of a certain TS. There is a TS that you run with stable lots. You see in the report that the % of profitable trades is 40% Loss=Stop. It is clear that the stable lot is a sure loss.
Take Laboucher.
1 trade say -40 pips - let's take 1 lot for an even account.
2. lot 2 -40 pips = 800+400= -1200
3. lot 3 -40 pips = 1200+800+400= 2400
4. lot 4 -40pips = 1600+1200+800+400=4000
5. lot 5 -40pips = 2000+1600+1200+400= 6000
6. lot 6 -40pips = 2400 pips = 8400
7. lot 7 + 40 = 2800 - took the profit. 8400 - 2800= 5600
8. lot 7 +40 = 2800, 5600 - 2800 = 2800
9. lot 7 +40 = 2800 - reached the zero level.

Thus, we have 9 deals, 6 of which were losing. this is 66%. Thus, 3 profitable trades of 33% have compensated for the losses of 66%. This ratio will work for series of any length. Always 33% compensate for the loss of 66%. If you take your TS, which gives as much as 40% and add this MM to it. And wonderfully steal your money. Proven in real life and for many years in a row. The most important thing is that TS would give at least 35-40% of profitable trades. When will we lose money? Well, of course. TS at this MM will start to fall down when the ratio of profit / / loss trades fell below 33%. That's when it's going to fail. That's if the profit=loss. But if the profit is bigger than the loss. Then we have to see how much more. If it is significantly more. Give me TS, that gives at least 40% of profit trades consistently...or the toughest moments for TS did not fall below 33%. I'll make you millions)
Reason: